Thread: Was I supposed to re-register?

Was I supposed to re-register?

I don't think I got a email that the site was back up ... I just clicked on the old link and got the 404 page and saw the link to click here to get back to society ...

When I tried to log in my user name and pin was invalid so I re-registered but haven't re-upped yet ... was thinking I was due in October.

Did I see something about old posts being restored? ... if so, why did I have to re-register?

Quote Originally Posted by kimberkid View Post
    I don't think I got a email that the site was back up ... I just clicked on the old link and got the 404 page and saw the link to click here to get back to society ...

When I tried to log in my user name and pin was invalid so I re-registered but haven't re-upped yet ... was thinking I was due in October.

Did I see something about old posts being restored? ... if so, why did I have to re-register?
    Yes because the old data has not been recovered yet. Apparently it will be returned sooner or later then the new and old Data will be consolidated.

The old site is under a legal battle. Hopefully it'll be back with all the old info soon.
    I believe we all had to re-register.
    Staff will let you know your contribution status.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

welcome back kk

Ahhh! Now I understand!

Thanks for the welcome, its good to be back ... good to have the forum back too!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Ahhh! Now I understand!

Thanks for the welcome, its good to be back ... good to have the forum back too!
    So we will see your new acquisitions soon?Welcome back!
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.