Thread: FREIND OF MINE HAS A RADIO TALK SHOW NOW

FREIND OF MINE HAS A RADIO TALK SHOW NOW

LAGC NEEDS TO TUNE IN AND LEARN A FEW THINGS, KUIK 1360 AM IN PORTLAND OR KUIK.COM TO LISTEN LIVE NOON TO 3 PM PST
    CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVE THE TIME..

CLEAR CONCISE CONSERVATISM IN A SEA OF LIBERALS

The John Kuzmanich Show-KUIK

http://kuik.com/

Cool

Too bad he's not broadcasting on short-wave.

I bought a few of those emergency hand-crank radios from NewsMax, and have been trying to find some interesting stations.

I really only listen to right-wing talk radio on the way to work and back, or when I'm driving somewhere. Mark Levin got shit-canned from my local AM station late night line-up. It was always fun listening to his angry voice bitching about some trivial political issue or another. Now its some financial advice douchebag trying to short-sell American stocks. Go figure.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

You should patch us in so that we can pitch him softball Qs like the left does