Thread: What if?

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.

What if?

The older I get, the more I see it this way.

Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Hmmm Now I understand why he was shitcanned. Can't have the truth out there, even on Fox which is not all that Conservative.
    I've listened to him on XM radio, Can't say I ever remember disagreeing with the Judge.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 02-15-2012 at 01:07 PM.

The Judge is the guy that should be our president.

I'd vote for him.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

What's this "Shitcanned" statement? I saw him on Fox n Friends yesterday and he has a program at 9 or 10 AM on Fox after FnF. That said, he just said everything I've been thinking for years now. I've posted that the elections are merely a shell game, two sides of the same coin, not really any big change one way or the other as Presidents are picked by a society of wealthy wheeler-dealers around the world. What their name is, I can't say there is much speculation; Bilderbaks, Illuminati, Free Mason, Tri-lateral Commission ... probably is a group nobody has named yet, could be any one of those. A hide in plain site thing.

The "Group" wants Romeny this time. I think they realize they fucked up big time with Obumbler so they have to pull back with the next schill in the White House.

Heard somewhere his show got canceled.XM radio show maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    What's this "Shitcanned" statement? I saw him on Fox n Friends yesterday and he has a program at 9 or 10 AM on Fox after FnF. That said, he just said everything I've been thinking for years now. I've posted that the elections are merely a shell game, two sides of the same coin, not really any big change one way or the other as Presidents are picked by a society of wealthy wheeler-dealers around the world. What their name is, I can't say there is much speculation; Bilderbaks, Illuminati, Free Mason, Tri-lateral Commission ... probably is a group nobody has named yet, could be any one of those. A hide in plain site thing.

The "Group" wants Romeny this time. I think they realize they fucked up big time with Obumbler so they have to pull back with the next schill in the White House.
    and Romney is a pull back? Oh dear God not again... ! Look call me what you will but enough is enough. you can't just railroad everyone forever and expect nothing to go wrong.Romney is little better than Obummer and Newt just keeps crapping . Hell ,if the Zombies showed up right now that might actually be an improvement! At least then something productive would happen..

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Anyone who doesn't see some truth in this statement is part of the brainwashed herd. All you have to do is pay attention and think for yourself.

same stuff Noam Chomsky has been saying for years; gov is the shadow of big biz/establishment

Judge says it straight and has for years, same with Lou Dobbs and Messers Paul & Paul

this stuff only gets more interesting

The judge is a good man, can’t say I disagree with him on this. This once again reminds me of that quote from Professor Carroll Quigley’s book, Tragedy and Hope. Two parties, same direction, but different speed.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergi762 View Post
    and Romney is a pull back? Oh dear God not again... ! Look call me what you will but enough is enough. you can't just railroad everyone forever and expect nothing to go wrong.Romney is little better than Obummer and Newt just keeps crapping . Hell ,if the Zombies showed up right now that might actually be an improvement! At least then something productive would happen..
    Remember what i was saying a while back about how if we can't put someone in that's actually going to start repealing the 20th century and a good chunk of the 19th we might as well let bambam have it again so he can finish burning it all down and we get to the really ugly part so we can hopefully rebuild something worth living in afterwards? Same thought but replaced with zombies. A RINO is the same destination but a slower more prolonged pain on the way.

I would vote for the judge without even a moments hesitation.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

If I were Judge Naploitano I'd start watching my back. If he keeps on making op-eds like that one to the American public, he might be found dead of a freak "accident" or "self-inflicted" gunshot wound.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-jud...freedom-watch/

He should've run for President, I would be an enthusiastic supporter.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The backstory is Fox canceled his show because he endorsed Ron Paul. I guess they don't want their on-air hosts endorsing any candidates.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

They feel that their grasp on our necks is so great they even produce a monthly magazine about what they're going to do to the world next.
    http://www.foreignaffairs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-jud...freedom-watch/

He should've run for President, I would be an enthusiastic supporter.
    I'm bummed Freedom Watch is off the air. The Judge is still doing Fox n Friends, just saw him this morning. I too would vote for him as Prez, but he would never be allowed to run as he couldn't be controled.

Bumping this thread as everyone should see this video.

I would vote for him as well anyday of the week.