Thread: Recent accessory purchases and vendor reviews...

Recent accessory purchases and vendor reviews...

Went on an binge recently to buy spare parts and mags mostly.

This was my third time buyng from our advertiser Apex Gun Parts. I highly recommend Apex!!! I've bought hk g3 and cetme parts in the way distant past, that order went flawlessly. About 6 months ago they had tok mags & polish ak armorers kits, man these are sweet/loaded with new parts & transaction went super should have ordered 2. Last week I ordered some tantal mags, tantal mag pouches, the gunsnet recommended ak scope mount w/QD lever for $49 (true value) and mosin twopocket ammo pouches. Everything was new or near new old stock. Nicely done Apex & thank you for the fast shipping.

Carolina Shooter Supply needs a banner here, flawless transaction and fastest shipping this side of mississippi. Same with centerfire system other than I can't stand ordering backordered items from POS systems. Saiga .308 pro mags are on backorder at centerfire, hopefully a blessing in disguise.

Now to find some range time to put all these purchases onto working fun

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    I can praise cope's distributing as well, I've ordered a bunch of mags from them and always got good service