Thread: Why we miss Rodney

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway

Why we miss Rodney

Why we miss Rodney Dangerfield-------Because, he said .....

My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night she used me to time an egg.

It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass!

Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee. The only trouble was, she was coming home.

A girl phoned me and said, 'Come on over. There's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home!

A hooker once told me she had a headache.

I went to a massage parlor. It was self-service.

If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all.

I was making love to this girl and she started crying I said, 'Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?' She said, 'No, I hate myself now.'

I knew a girl so ugly that she was known as a two-bagger. That's when you put a bag over your head in case the bag over her head comes off.

I knew a girl so ugly... they use her in prisons to cure sex offenders.

My wife is such a bad cook, if we leave dental floss in the kitchen the roaches hang themselves.

I'm so ugly I stuck my head out the window and got arrested for mooning.

The other day I came home and a guy was jogging, naked. I asked him, 'Why?' He said, 'Because you came home early.'

My wife's such a bad cook, the dog begs for Alka-Seltzer.

I know I'm not sexy. When I put my underwear on I can hear the Fruit-of-the-Loom guys giggling.

My wife is such a bad cook, in my house we pray after the meal.

My wife likes to talk on the phone during sex. She called me from Chicago last night.

My family was so poor that if I hadn't been born a boy, I wouldn't have had anything to play with.

When I was a kid I was kidnapped. They sent a ransom note home with my pinky attached. My father said "I want more proof!"

was_peacemaker
    That was a great read, and I needed a good laugh. Its a shame that there are no more comedians like Rodney anymore.

They all have to drop the F bomb every other sentence...and some how that has become the pathetic standard for modern comedy.
    Last edited by was_peacemaker; 02-18-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Thumbs up

And I remember hearing most of those on the Tonight Show when Carson was the hoste and Dangerfield came on the show. Brings back fond memories and a few laoughs.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Seen him live at Caesar's Palace in Vegas back in the '80s.

The man gave an awesome performance, I thought was gonna split a side laughing.

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    And I remember hearing most of those on the Tonight Show when Carson was the hoste and Dangerfield came on the show. Brings back fond memories and a few laoughs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYW7G...eature=related

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

He was a king of comedy for sure! I have two of his movies. Back to School, and Easy Money. Damn he was good.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

He was a class act. Thanks for the post.

I wish he and Sam Kinison were still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    He was a king of comedy for sure! I have two of his movies. Back to School, and Easy Money. Damn he was good.
    Back to School is one of my all time favorites. And here is my favorite of many great lines in that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I wish he and Sam Kinison were still alive.

+1000000000000000000
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I was a paid extra for Back to School...never appeared on screen (that I've been able to discern) and didn't get to meet Rodney, but it was a fun day, nonetheless.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!