Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racist militant talking about race war. This is really...well stupid.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    My grandparents (whom I never knew) were all from Europe. My mother's dad was Italian, her mother German and my dad's parents both Polish (hence my name).

But both my parents were born in USA, I was born in USA. I am 100% American. I do not consider myself a "European" American. Hell I've never even BEEN to Europe.

I have no "ethnic pride" or "European pride" or "Polish pride". I only am proud to be an American-American.

I am SO FREAKIN SICK of "people with darker skin than I have" calling themselves "African" Americans, wearing pseudo African tribal style clothing and making up fake names like "Quatisha" or some crap like that. They even make up their own pseudo holidays like "Kwanza". WTF???

Why are "blacks" so lost and disconnected that they need to latch on to a third world shithole continent like Africa when they have all of the glory of being an AMERICAN by their birth???

Sheesh.
    You got that right! Blacks need to ditch the African shit and just be good Americans.
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Why are "blacks" so lost and disconnected that they need to latch on to a third world shithole continent like Africa when they have all of the glory of being an AMERICAN by their birth???

Sheesh.
    I couldn't agree more...you fuckin Polack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12