Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Carolina will culturally be ruined in 10 years or so.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    I think the numbers speak for themselves. MSM are men who have sex with men.

"CDC estimates that MSM account for just 2% of the US population, but accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections in 2009. MSM accounted for 49% of people living with HIV infection in 2008 (the most recent year prevalence data are available)."

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/us.htm
    Hummm, sounds like a self-limiting culture to me. Making it "legal" just might make it disappear a little quicker...

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    In May we are having a special election to vote for or against a amendment that would ban gay marriage. Recent polls show that the amendment would fail. Also recent polls show that NC voters would recognize gay legal unions. This means NC would be the only southern state without an amendment in the state constitution to define marriage.

That also means all those liberal gays will flock here for the low cost of living. The next domino to this would be the politics that they bring and in 10 years NC is the next Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Maryland. Once the liberal northern gays flock here...NC will become a base for liberal operations in the south! The commies, unions, environmental wackos will come. Look out SC, VA, TN, GA! This is how the left is going to destroy the conservative south, and get their anti-gun tree hugging politics pushed south of the Mason-Dixon line!
    What the hell is wrong with that man? Gays are clean, keep property values high, keep their houses immaculate, don't have a high number of criminals in their ranks.

I don't get buttfucking other dudes hairy assholes either, but on the hole (pun intended) they normally stick to themselves.
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by gpwasr10 View Post
    What the hell is wrong with that man? Gays are clean, keep property values high, keep their houses immaculate, don't have a high number of criminals in their ranks.

I don't get buttfucking other dudes hairy assholes either, but on the hole (pun intended) they normally stick to themselves.
    My issue is this. When a state or community becomes "gay friendly" it attracts other liberals like unions, ACLU types, PETA types, gun grabbers and commie's in general. If we can get this amendment passed then maybe they will pack up and go to NY, or Cali. Its like this. If you allow your garden to harbor a weed... then guess what? More weeds pop up.

By passing this marriage amendment we are basically telling the left that NC is not a place that is going to harbor their anti-American agenda. This amendment is to NC culture what weed pulling is for the garden. It needs to be done to protect the stability of the states culture. Or ACLU card carrying commies are gonna flock here then infiltrate our schools and government and twinkle toe the place up.

i have to respectfully dissagree,i know a few gay "couples" and they are pretty conservative,and are enthusiastic firearms owners.
    maybe you watch to much tv,but what you describe has not been my experiance..but maybe i met the only few decent ones.so i could be incorrect.
    i think what someone does in there bedroom is there business,as long as it does not cost me money..what the hell do i care what my neighbor does in there bedroom..unless i am a perv or some weirdo pushing my values on them.
    i will say that by the consevatives hating on them,does push them to the dems/liberals..which then goes against my/our interests as gun owners,etc...
    i am not kidding,the ones i know are more conservative then i am,and i am pretty conservative...just not what people do in there bedroom..i was never elected as bedroom nanny..and honestly..being anti/hateful of gays goes against true conservative princibles..a real conservative wants minimal interference from the state..unless they are vulnerable like a kid..the state has no biz in my home.
    my dad,after my mom died,became a deacon,he always said..hate the sin,not the sinner.
    by hating the people you claim are going to destroy your state,you are actually driving them into the arms of your real enemy...not very farsighted..and if your so sure it is evil,then god will get em in the end anyhow..so how it is your concern?
    i say conservatives hating gays is counter productive,and like i always say..there is no such thing as crazy if god is on your side..lol..ask bin laden!

was_peacemaker
    Its not that I hate anyone. I don't care for what they bring around. I am sure there are a few conservative gays. But, around here its more like the Rachel Maddow approved blue haired anti-American types.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

AIDS=Another Infected Dick Sucker.
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Big picture folks. Erosion of our moral and family values and religious beliefs. Hijacking our education system. Its all part of the communist takeover without firing a shot.

LAGC you should go kill yourself. You are a commie piece of shit.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Big picture folks. Erosion of our moral and family values and religious beliefs. Hijacking our education system. Its all part of the communist takeover without firing a shot.

Is that Oprah's rep? LOL WOW....I can't believe she just said that.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post

Maxine Waters is a POS!
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Maxine Waters is a POS!
    maxine waters is a pos is right,and what fucking retards elected that shit stain?
    where the hell is she from,i mean is she from cali?
    she reps the gimme handout crowd,has to be for open borders as well.
    i cant believe someone that vapid can get elected,jeez maybe i will run for office?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12