Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lame stream media attending Sberiff Joes birther conference tomorrow.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Most all .govs try and hide their mistakes. Individuals too now that I think about it.

I'm not sure about Soros since I found he wants fairness for the Palestinians. That alone means he must and will be villified by the pro-Israel establishment.

Wart
    So is "fairness for the Palestinians" them being allowed to repatriate to Egypt, Syria and Jordan where the came from?

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    I'm not sure about Soros since I found he wants fairness for the Palestinians. That alone means he must and will be villified by the pro-Israel establishment.

Wart
    Bearing in mind that Soros actually was an active nazi party member before the third reich got it's ass kicked.
    His job was to help round up the assets of the jews that were being sent to the cookers.
    I believe they had a name to describe someone jewish that was helping the germans efforts to wipe out the jews.
    Someone wanna help me out here on that one?

Do you think soros is an angry little old tyrant obsessed with destroying america because of what he was "made to do" by the germans or because we stole his "good life" where he was an important part of something from him when we destroyed the german government? Gee, i wonder why the "pro-Israel establishment" villifies him?
    Last edited by stinker; 03-02-2012 at 09:56 AM.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Look at this week assed reporting - "maybe a forgery" - maybe my ass, they are! The damned media just can't bring themsleves to say anything damning of the obummer administation -they are defacto propoganda mouthpieces for him and the dims in general. Stating the obvious...

-----------------

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-ce...-abc-news.html

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., said today that he and his investigators have evidence that President Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. He also raised questions about the authenticity of Obama's selective service registration, though critics quickly accused him of pandering for votes.
    "We believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed, not only in President Obama's long-form birth certificate, but more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed regarding his selected service registration card," Arpaio, 79, said at a press conference. "Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic." "

-----------------
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    Bearing in mind that Soros actually was an active nazi party member before the third reich got it's ass kicked.
    His job was to help round up the assets of the jews that were being sent to the cookers.
    I believe they had a name to describe someone jewish that was helping the germans efforts to wipe out the jews.

Do you think soros is an angry little old tyrant obsessed with destroying america because of what he was "made to do" by the germans or because we stole his "good life" where he was an important part of something from him when we destroyed the german government? Gee, i wonder why the "pro-Israel establishment" villifies him?
    A survivor ?

Wart

By the way, Soros was 13 in 1944.

The term ya'll are looking for is "colaborator"

Judenrate (Jewish Council) or Judendienstordnung (Jewish Police).

Roadhouse Groupee

Sheriff Joe is a waste of time and money

http://www.pulitzer.org/works/2009-L...porting-Group2

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

So far, every negative comment I have read on every website has followed one simple rule: Do not attack the facts - attack the messenger.

I suspect these people have not even bothered to see the news conference. Therefore the negative reaction is a kneejerk flat-earth emotional response. That was certainly in evidence when the media whores at the news conference started asking questions.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    Sheriff Joe is a waste of time and money

http://www.pulitzer.org/works/2009-L...porting-Group2
    Liberal trash.

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    So is "fairness for the Palestinians" them being allowed to repatriate to Egypt, Syria and Jordan where the came from?
    Perhaps ask Soros ??

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Look at this week assed reporting - "maybe a forgery" - maybe my ass, they are! The damned media just can't bring themsleves to say anything damning of the obummer administation -they are defacto propoganda mouthpieces for him and the dims in general. Stating the obvious...

-----------------

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-ce...-abc-news.html

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., said today that he and his investigators have evidence that President Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. He also raised questions about the authenticity of Obama's selective service registration, though critics quickly accused him of pandering for votes.
    "We believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed, not only in President Obama's long-form birth certificate, but more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed regarding his selected service registration card," Arpaio, 79, said at a press conference. "Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic." "

-----------------
    What's wrong with the reporting? If anything I would say that story goes beyond the actual facts

They said:

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., said today that he and his investigators have evidence that President Obama's birth certificate is a forgery."
    When in actuality Arpaio made the more qualified statement of

We believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed, not only in President Obama's long-form birth certificate, but more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed regarding his selected service registration card
    "May" and "suggests" are obviously qualifying terms.

Pretty much all the major networks I checked show the story. A google search of even just "Arpaio" takes you to the story. Most of the stories link elsewhere where you can get more info.

I'm just curious what you expected, or think should be expected of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    What's wrong with the reporting? ..........I'm just curious what you expected, or think should be expected of them?
    I can't speak for anyone else but do see interesting aspects to the media coverage.
    Times have changed and I suppose our sensibilities have too, but it is still interesting to note that at one time a botched third-rate burglary and it's ensuing coverup made celebrities of newspaper reporters- even beyond celebrity Woodward and Bernstein became icons to a generation of Americans. My phone even auto-complates their names.

By comparison, today we have strong indications of multiple instances of felonious conduct at the highest levels of government and the MSM doesn't appear to want anything to do with investigative reporting on the issues.
    WTF, over?

ETA: Damn you, auto-complete!
    Last edited by Goodman; 03-02-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    CHOOT UM!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12