Thread: ANOTHER Democrat seat has been officially flipped in California

ANOTHER Democrat seat has been officially flipped in California

Michelle Steel (Republican) for Congress (California's 48th District) just defeated incumbent Democrat Harley Rouda, with late votes finally being counted TODAY.

The Dems keep on losing seats when the late votes come in. No wonder they're trying to STOP the final counts (like in Alaska and South Carolina)

We still have several congressional seats that for SOME REASON the sec State of CALIFORNIA (a democrat) is taking forever to count! They 'claim' they're only at 76% counting Now on NOV 10th! WTH. Any race where the Republicans are winning, they're slow counting.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 11-10-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Michelle Steel (Republican) for Congress (California's 48th District) just defeated incumbent Democrat Harley Rouda, with late votes finally being counted TODAY.

The Dems keep on losing seats when the late votes come in. No wonder they're trying to STOP the final counts (like in Alaska and South Carolina)

We still have several congressional seats that for SOME REASON the sec State of CALIFORNIA (a democrat) is taking forever to count! They 'claim' they're only at 76% counting Now on NOV 10th! WTH. Any race where the Republicans are winning, they're slow counting.
    Interesting how as soon as the democrat is 1 vote ahead they call it for the democrat but they hold off on a republican victory until the trunk full of mystery ballots shows up at the 11th hour.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Interesting how as soon as the democrat is 1 vote ahead they call it for the democrat but they hold off on a republican victory until the trunk full of mystery ballots shows up at the 11th hour.
    Damn, Napots, You'd make a great Commucrat.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Damn, Napots, You'd make a great Commucrat.....
    Either my brain turned off or you are misinterpreting what he said. Or your purple for internet sarcasm is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Either my brain turned off or you are misinterpreting what he said. Or your purple for internet sarcasm is missing.
    I don't think alismith was calling NAPOTS a commucrat. I think he was just (kinda clumsily) saying that those tactics would be great for Commucrats to do (which they do indeed do). But in NAPOT's defense, those commie tactics are NEWS. The Democrats have been doing that for a long time. They're just REALLY OBVIOUS about their voter fraud THIS TIME because they were rushed.......

Jesus, I hope after 20 years on this board you'd guys would know I'm no commie.

Yes, I hope this time they overplayed their hand. You'd have to be a dumb as Slo-mo Joe not to realize that we've been fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I don't think alismith was calling NAPOTS a commucrat. I think he was just (kinda clumsily) saying that those tactics would be great for Commucrats to do (which they do indeed do). But in NAPOT's defense, those commie tactics are NEWS. The Democrats have been doing that for a long time. They're just REALLY OBVIOUS about their voter fraud THIS TIME because they were rushed.......
    Yes, I was kidding Napots because he stated exactly what the Commucrats are doing (and have been doing for eons).

I really don't think they were rushed. I think it's more of a, "We don't care if you see it or not" attitude on their part. After all, they feel they are above the law and just decided to act like it this time.

They do have a history of not being held accountable for anything they've done....why should it be different this time?...

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

they really dont know how many ballots they have to fabricate for their guy untill all the opposition votes are tallied
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Nicole Malliotakis (R) just flipped House Seat from DEMOCRAT to Republican in NEW YORK'S 11th DISTRICT. Congratulations!
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 11-13-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Unfortunately AOC still won hers.

So how did trump lose again? If not fraud was it really never trumpers? I hope he goes on a crusade to keep maga alive. Id love too see 4 years of constant rallies just to be a pain in bidens ass. He should follow the fucker where ever he goes and hold a rally in the same city on the same day just to be a dick

So how did trump lose again? If not fraud was it really never trumpers? I hope he goes on a crusade to keep maga alive. Id love too see 4 years of constant rallies just to be a pain in bidens ass. He should follow the fucker where ever he goes and hold a rally in the same city on the same day just to be a dick
    If Trump lost anything, it's because the Commucrats cheated. Taht's the ONLY way they could ever win any elected seat.

Freedom isn't free.

I believe they just called now, the UTAH District 4 Congressional race for Burgess Owens, (R) being just one more flipped House Seat from DEMOCRAT to Republican in a defeat over Congressman Ben McAdams (D). Congratulations!

While it won't change the majority in the House, it WILL reduce the dems chokehold on it. It's good to hear.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Today the house officially received majority plus one so Queen Nancy will continue her reign of terror unless other democrats admit she is over the hill and needs to be removed from her throne.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Today the house officially received majority plus one so Queen Nancy will continue her reign of terror unless other democrats admit she is over the hill and needs to be removed from her throne.
    I heard the Squad is very displeased with her and may vote in someone else to take that position.

Freedom isn't free.

It happened again. Just a few hours ago, they called the late election of YOUNG KIM (R) a Korean Lady who ran as Republican against Democrat GIL Cisneros (D) in the 39th District of California. It's another one. Yes, I know we have NOT taken the house, but I love hearing late election results where the Dems get their butt kicked. Congratulations!

That is nice to hear, especially in commiefornia.