Thread: Any Place In/Near Kerrville

Moderator & Team GunsNet SILVER 11/2010 Tx Dogblaster's Avatar

Any Place In/Near Kerrville

That I can shoot on Saturday? I'll be out there late tomorrow night and have all day free on Saturday. A case of Tannerite can come with me

Damn, I'd love to meet up with you but I've got 25 chickens and a coop to move Saturday. Was waiting till they get here to post about it. Anyhow, 25, one year old chickens with 2 roosters and a coop, all free. The current owners reliazed that chickens keep a person tied to home.

Hope you find a shooting spot!!!
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Moderator & Team GunsNet SILVER 11/2010 Tx Dogblaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    Damn, I'd love to meet up with you but I've got 25 chickens and a coop to move Saturday. Was waiting till they get here to post about it. Anyhow, 25, one year old chickens with 2 roosters and a coop, all free. The current owners reliazed that chickens keep a person tied to home.

Thanks! You were actually the only person that I knew of in that area. I can't find a public range except Hill Country and it looks a LOT like USA Shooting Center in far West Houston. That place is crawling with fudds so you know the rest of the story regarding "evil gunz" & rapid fire...

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post

Why didn't they just twist their necks and put em in the freezer? Oh well - your gain!
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~