Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Advertisers Flee After Rush Limbaugh Calls Catholic College Girl a "Slut"

Quote Originally Posted by Charliebravo View Post
    Why should it be our responsibility to pay for EITHER?

And this is the bottom line, well said.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    ***NEWSFLASH*** Young people like to have sex. It's a very natural urge.

Would you rather pay for cheap birth control now, or pay for abortions later?
    Newsflash... I can't find in my copy of the Constitution where I OR THE GOV'T is supposed to pay for anothers wants!!!!! Which article is that in?

Hey Kadmos and LAGC two of a pair, I want another machinegun.... Considering the 2nd amendment is at least in the bill of rights, Would it be okay for a Republican president to mandate you have to pay for my next machinegun?
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 03-03-2012 at 05:04 PM.

I can find in it where the government is suppose to leave religion alone...

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

That's cool. If Rush Limbaugh wants to own those words, he can keep repeating them clear up to the election. I'm sure the MSM will have a field day, and Obama will carry the women vote by double-digits this time around.

Really, I think Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck do more to hurt Romney's chances at beating Obama than help at this point. At least Sean Hannity knows when to not step on his own dick and keep the end-goal (beating Obama) firmly in mind.

Ah well. 4 more years. And probably at least one new anti-gun SCOTUS justice before 2017. Who gives a shit any more, eh?
    So then why do have this pleasure in posting anti anybody but Obama the imposter?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    So then why do have this pleasure in posting anti anybody but Obama the imposter?
    Because LAGC is a liar and a DNC agent provocateur. That's why....... His actions and his claims about his motivations ... don't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    SIMIAN, you're an idiot. So NO ONE can speak their mind about the dangerous LIBERALS if they have not served? If they were talking about MILITARY matters, that might fly. But you're willing to put the kabosh on everyone who speaks out and challenges the LEFT because they didn't serve in uniform? Way to hand the country to the LIBTARD fascists.

Did anyone do the math?

Limbaugh was right, though he should be careful as to word things that can be twisted around......

This woman is demanding the taxpayers PAY for her birthcontrol. Her numbers are a bit high. She claims her multi thousand dollar 'needs' covers THREE years of grad school. I did the math.

(a) women's birth control is more expensive than men's. Boo hoo. But here are the numbers.

THIS MONEY is for having sex EVERY DAY for 5 YEARS (women's birth control (average cost for pill/shot/arm implant/Deproprovera/etc) or if she bought condoms for her partners (men's birth control), it would cover SEX EVERY DAY for 6.57 years!!!!!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

I want to pay for neither. I expect the person that made the decision to pay for it themselves. You say its the woman's body and her choice to make, so its her bill to pay. No one is stopping her from getting contraceptives. She just has to come up with the cash.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

I think any man who wants to be responsible and get himself snipped should be afforded access to the same free health care as a woman should get.
    This is the thing you keep pretending not to understand (there's no way you can't understand it unless you truly have a mental disorder of some type). Its not free. Someone was forced to pay for it by the government. I fork over 1.25 x my monthly mortgage payment to the government each month to pay for things like "free" healthcare for losers. Its not free at all. Just like the cotton harvesting wasn't free in the south before the civil war. Someone had to do the work to come up with the resources.

To even TRY and DEFEND the WHORE shows your ignorance.
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Last I checked Tank, the pill isn't a cost per "use" item. It costs the same whether you have sex once a day or once a year.

Now I can understand some private religious institutions having a moral objection to paying for birth control.

However, the actual choice of whether or not to use birth control is up to the members individually. If the institution provides healthcare and wishes not to provide birth control then I am fine with that.

For the government, and private insurers it's a different matter. The government has a vested interest in the public health and finical matters.

Since forms of public welfare exist, and more poor children add to the burden it makes sense to help poor people who don't want to have babies to not have them.

Private citizens and religious organizations may object, but frankly it's not any of their business. Nor does it harm thier freedom to worship.

Many private citizens and religions object to us having a military, some things you just have to get over.

A few additional points, many of you seem to focus on young women, single women, and poor women. How about married women whho are not ready to have kids, who never want to have kids, or who have already had as many kids as they want?

Should they "keep their whore legs closed" as well?

Should the women who work at the university and are married, who pay for the health insurance be barred from getting birth control? Even if they buy the birth control themselves the school is still "paying" for it by paying their salaries.

If birth in general is such a choice, then should insurance companies be paying for any aspect of it? After all, why should part of my rates as a single man pay into a system where people will unnecessarily give birth? Why is part of my money going to even married people having kids?

What about the women who take birth control pills for reasons other than birth control? It does help regulate their cycle as well. Many women take it for that fact alone.

Overall, I gotta say this is a whole lot of prying into other peoples personal business, which should be between them and their doctors.

This is why conservatives should not try and fight this by way of labeling some as sluts, it should be simply a 1st amendment issue. Does the right of reproductive care outweigh the right of religious freedom as laid down in the 1st?

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Neither, just say no if you can't aford a condom or the pill. It use to work that way. Now everyone feels entitled to somebody else picking up the tab on their needs. She is a slut or a Prostitute as she want's money so she can fuck with zero responsibility.

Rush pussys out…
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rush...-sandra-fluke/
    This whole shit is just one big election year stunt by the scum of scum in DC, and the beyond vile MSM.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    I just saw that online...be a cold day in hell before I apologize for having principals and beliefs. She's a slut and little marxist is a parasite.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up

He was right on! She is what she is. This Clown LAGC need's to remember one thing about Lawyer's. 1. Unless they are Pro-Gun!, or Support the 2A! all Lawyer's are Bad! This little Slut is what he said, a Slut, She can have all her Boyfirend's and there must be a line outside her Door! Wear Condon's, if she is that bad off. Who in the World would feel sorry for her, other than Liberal's.

She is not necessarily a slut because she wants her birth control covered. I think it's questionable that as a lawyer she's willing to throw away the 1st over wanting her contraceptives paid for but that has nothing to do with her being a slut or any other name Rush might of called her. Rush was also wrong for picking this fight in the way he did and in using the language he did.

To fight this over cost is like fighting those who go against the second on the grounds of us needing it so we can hunt. Rush might be on the right side of the fight in being against her but he got there by going about it the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafapa View Post
    This is the thing you keep pretending not to understand (there's no way you can't understand it unless you truly have a mental disorder of some type). Its not free. Someone was forced to pay for it by the government. I fork over 1.25 x my monthly mortgage payment to the government each month to pay for things like "free" healthcare for losers. Its not free at all. Just like the cotton harvesting wasn't free in the south before the civil war. Someone had to do the work to come up with the resources.
    I think you hit the nail on the head, I believe he may have a mental disorder, good call.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    She is not necessarily a slut .
    She may be a liar also.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/sand...ontraceptives/

She's a lawyer, of course she is

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast