Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen who has endorsed Romney? It's Nugent!

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Have you seen who has endorsed Romney? It's Nugent!

March 2, 2012

BREAKING: Romney picks up key endorsement from Ted Nugent

Dave Workman
    Seattle Gun Rights Examiner

Mitt Romney may finally be shaking a memory regarding gun control legislation that has haunted him since he was governor of Massachusetts by picking up a critical endorsement from hard-rocking pro-gun outdoorsman, author and gun rights icon Ted Nugent.

The “Motor City Madman” threw his considerable weight behind Romney’s campaign Friday, hours after this column was tipped that the endorsement was imminent, during Thursday evening’s Romney fund raiser at Bellevue’s Meydenbauer Center. This column discussed that gathering and the importance of sportsman and gun owner attendance at Saturday’s Republican caucus gatherings.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...rom-ted-nugent

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Holy shit!

Heads are going to freaking EXPLODE over on FreeRepublic.com!

They already turned on Ann Coulter after she endorsed Romney months ago.

NUGE: What a sell-out!

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Ann and now Ted , good thing I'm not a lemming so I'll vote for who I believe in.
    Last edited by blacksheep; 03-03-2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: incohernt post, better now, kinda well not.........

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs down

Not a surprise. Ted lost most of his credibility with me when he backed Zumbo over his "who needs an AR" fisaco.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

He is the odds on favorite to win the nomination & for myself, I'm like Ted, damn sure ain't going to vote for Obama. I don't have a choice.

Just a question...Does Ted have some official link to or position in the Republican party?

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    IT'S A SIGN!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Holy shit!

Heads are going to freaking EXPLODE over on FreeRepublic.com!

They already turned on Ann Coulter after she endorsed Romney months ago.

NUGE: What a sell-out!

Virtually anything is better than Obama the imposter. You claim to be a Leftist against gun control, but ignore the picks Obama put on the Supreme Court???? You are a tool. A useful fool in the jargon of those you'll get your just rewards from.

No shit...Coulter and now Nugent. Its Mitt.

At this point the math is pretty much Mitt or at the very outside a contested convention. No one else but Mitt can win it outright which pretty much means the only other hope is to deny him an outright win, and even then that would not guarantee someone other then Mitt.

In what manner is Mitt different from 0bama other than being full caucasian?

Well economically they are probably complete opposites, in picking judges I would expect one to pull from the pool of Republican candidates, the other from Dems. As far as social security goes Romeny will push for privatization, obama will push to continue to ride it out till the crash.

Umm, mittens wrote 0bamacare.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This is easy Mitt was born in the US. Obama was never born in the US.

Filmmaker Steve Bannon: Breitbart‘s Tapes of Obama’s College Years to Be Released in 7 to 10 Days

Obama cannot wait to tear down your personal & staff, czars and save the many Secret Service lives..... You fucking FRAUD......

These tapes are going to be a "WHAT THE FUCK (Obutthead staff screaming bloody murder once released) wake up call.......

Can't go into details but lets say some members here thought I was a little off my rocker, it is what you know that most people did not know. It was who you knew, what was shared and told to keep to yourself and once in the right hands, sit on this information until the time was right. Well it appears the rime is near now.
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Umm, mittens wrote 0bamacare.
    You asked how he was different...

He is an American and his agenda is to build the economy, which is essential for national security on many levels. He wants to lower taxes. He intends to reduce the size and regulatory scope of the .gov. He intends to increase domestic energy production. And maybe of most interest to members of this board, I quote from his web site:

As president, Mitt will work to expand and enhance access and opportunities for Americans to hunt, shoot, and protect their families, homes and property, and he will fight the battle on all fronts to protect and promote the Second Amendment.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Not a surprise. Ted lost most of his credibility with me when he backed Zumbo over his "who needs an AR" fisaco.
    Man..I forgot about ole Zumbo. What publication was it that he wrote for when he said that?

was_peacemaker
    A lot of people don't know this but Ann Coulter was a college sweetheart to Bill Maher. Those two go waaaay back.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Man..I forgot about ole Zumbo. What publication was it that he wrote for when he said that?
    It was his 02-16-07 blog in Outdoor Life that cause quite a stir.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

was_peacemaker
    WOW! He went as far as to call them terrorist rifles! What a un-educated baffoon like statement to make. He pretty much just insulted every American who owns one of those guns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast