Thread: Good Price?

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Probably not.

I go to that funstore quite a bit and they are always over priced on everything. They make prices at a gunshow look good.

FWIW
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Last time they had them in stock, Buds Guns had that rifle priced at $600 with two 30rd mags.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I'd say $650 is not a bad price for a milled receiver. Beats the hell out of what Arsenal is charging anyway.

BTW, WTF is up with the hole in front of the mag well?
    How do you compromise with someone when their idea of compromise is to give them what THEY want?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

What are the brads/fasteners for, there seems to be 6 in the stock and one in the forearm. Just askin.
    Last edited by l921428x; 03-07-2012 at 02:31 AM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

They' re actually screws. Those are there to keep the laminate in place. All the surplus laminated stock parts I have except the new Romanian stuff is secured this way. Adds strength.
    How do you compromise with someone when their idea of compromise is to give them what THEY want?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.