Thread: LAGC's diversity is such a good thing isn't it, cuz you can rape 12 yo boys...

LAGC's diversity is such a good thing isn't it, cuz you can rape 12 yo boys...

Suspect in sex with boy, 12, was top diversity educator

She was credited in evaluations with all the qualities that lead to status as a master teacher. She was called an asset to Mango Elementary School.

Just last year, she was given the school's Ida S. Baker Diversity Educator of the Year award.

Now, fifth-grade teacher Ethel Anderson sits in a cell without bail at the Hillsborough County Jail, accused of molesting a 12-year-old boy she was supposed to be tutoring.
    http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...12--ar-364373/

Because diversity is what LAGC has been telling us all along will save us...it's good for us when our diversity leaders show our children the real meaning of perverse...er...diversity...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

She'll probably get a slap on the wrist.

It really is bullshit how men who have sex with boys or women who have sex with girls get super-long sentences but when adult predators of the opposite sex diddle a minor, they often get probation in many cases.

It has more to do with fear of homosexuality than justice for pedophiles.

Check this guy out:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/01/...s-video-games/

He got 28 FUCKING YEARS for his first offense, which is longer that most murderers get. How much do you want to bet if it was a woman who linked up with a 12-year-old boy under the same circumstances, she would have gotten probation?

Serious double-standards going on here.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I've said before, I pray that no one gets hurt when FAGC gits his thrid strike. He really has no place in a civil society.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    She'll probably get a slap on the wrist.

It really is bullshit how men who have sex with boys or women who have sex with girls get super-long sentences but when adult predators of the opposite sex diddle a minor, they often get probation in many cases.

It has more to do with fear of homosexuality than justice for pedophiles.

Check this guy out:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/01/...s-video-games/

He got 28 FUCKING YEARS for his first offense, which is longer that most murderers get. How much do you want to bet if it was a woman who linked up with a 12-year-old boy under the same circumstances, she would have gotten probation?

Serious double-standards going on here.
    If you really cared, you'd support the death penalty for murder or pedophilia (regardless of whether same or opposite sex). Both involve the destruction of all things good and right. The only difference with pedophilia is that the victim is required to live beyond that destructive act...not just the survivors.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    If you really cared, you'd support the death penalty for murder or pedophilia (regardless of whether same or opposite sex). Both involve the destruction of all things good and right. The only difference with pedophilia is that the victim is required to live beyond that destructive act...not just the survivors.
    I prefer the idea of a penal colony on the Moon.

Kind of like how Australia was in the beginning, a place of exile for people who were no longer fit to live in society.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I prefer the idea of a penal colony on the Moon.

Kind of like how Australia was in the beginning, a place of exile for people who were no longer fit to live in society.
    Pie in the sky...now why didn't I think of that. An absolutely useless and absurd solution. Now we know how true it is that liberals are brain damaged.

Let me know when you've contacted Mr. Spock and set that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Pie in the sky...now why didn't I think of that. An absolutely useless and absurd solution. Now we know how true it is that liberals are brain damaged.
    I think Newt Gingrich should make it a central campaign theme. Not just throw a bunch of resources at lunar colonization, but send a steady stream of convict labor to pave the way for future space missions beyond.

Convicts could almost redeem themselves, make themselves useful to humanity as we expand out from this over-crowded rock.

I think Newt Gingrich should make it a central campaign theme. Not just throw a bunch of resources at lunar colonization, but send a steady stream of convict labor to pave the way for future space missions beyond.

Convicts could almost redeem themselves, make themselves useful to humanity as we expand out from this over-crowded rock.
    I agree...we could send you first...can I get your PO's phone number?

A couple bottles of oxygen, some building materials...a no return trip? Where do I sign up to donate?

But...getting back to the subject at hand, away from LAGC's drug fueled fantasies...

It's always good when the hard core left is putting the needs and futures of children to the forefront...just as this shining example of diversity was...isn't it?

And LAGC genuinely endorses such...as evidenced by his vehement rejection of these examples of the leftist method.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 03-05-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Just in case my sarcasm meter is broken or something...

Are you seriously making a link between "diversity" and child molesting?

I'm assuming your joking right...

Diversity will kill a country.

Has anyone checked on serial killers who kill men and/or boys. Most of them are queer serial killers. They get their sick thrills from their victims before they kill them.