Thread: Old Putin, he cheated to get the job but he may not want it now that he has it.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Old Putin, he cheated to get the job but he may not want it now that he has it.

Putin wins back Kremlin as protests loom

MOSCOW:Russian leader Vladimir Putin on Monday reclaimed the Kremlin after a crushing victory in a presidential election but faced protests by the opposition who said the poll was undermined by fraud.
    Putin secured almost 64 percent of the vote in Sunday’s election, winning back the Russian presidency which he held from 2000-2008 before his four-year stint as prime minister, the central election commission said.
    http://www.dawn.com/2012/03/05/putin...ests-loom.html
    Economic problems for new Putin presidency

5 March 2012 Last updated at 04:18 ET Help
    Vladimir Putin and his supporters are celebrating victory in Russian elections, that will give him a third presidential term after spending the last four years as the country's PM.
    However claims of vote-rigging will not be the only problem facing Mr Putin.
    There are fresh economic troubles for the Kremlin to contend with as well.
    Russians are pulling billions of dollars out of the country, and Mr Putin has made spending commitments that the state will struggle to afford.
    The BBC's Jeremy Howell reports.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17256013

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

I can't help but to think that after our own politicians, this man represents the greatest threat to Americans.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    There are fresh economic troubles for the Kremlin to contend with as well.
    Russians are pulling billions of dollars out of the country, and Mr Putin has made spending commitments that the state will struggle to afford.
    And the stage is set for world war 3.

Ten pillars of communism #4
    4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

Wonder how long it'll take Vlad to decide that the real problem is those pesky european countries that rebelled in the 80's and that's why his country is failing. If bambam somehow wins again do you think he'll be fearing the mighty wrath of the U.S. military backed NATO forces defending them, or will he have a certain picture sitting on hs desk while he ponders the possibilities?

Last edited by stinker; 03-05-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I can't help but to think that after our own politicians, this man represents the greatest threat to Americans.

YESSSS

Wart

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    [/B]

YESSSS

Wart
    Damn, Wart, I'd almost bet that you thought the Prime Minister Of Israel was.

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Damn, Wart, I'd almost bet that you thought the Prime Minister Of Israel was.
    BennyTheNut IS dangerous to the US but does not stop there. Benny is dangerous to Israel and more than possibly the whole damn world. I'm not worried about Iran nuking Israel but I do fear Bennie nuking SOME country.

The Israelis too a big swing to the right and brought Bennie back. They knew what they were getting.

However when it comes to treachery and double dealing, no politicians can top the dirt bags we elect and re-elect.

Wart

Old Putin, he cheated to get the job but he may not want it now that he has it.
    Vlad knew what he was getting and wanted the job. After all, his net worth is only about $180,000 USD and he needs the money.

(Of course Vlad just may be worth around $70 billion also. BUT the paper work trail ends in Zug, Switzerland and Lichtenstein which means we will never know for sure.)

What Vlad really wants is power.

Wart