Thread: I am Andrew Brietbart

Thumbs down

HE LIED AND HE DIED
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

He was the master of taking video clips out of context and using them to try to smear people.

What he did to Shirley Sherrod really was unforgivable:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resigna...hirley_Sherrod

Making her out to look like a racist and costing her her job. What a vile piece of shit.

He never was a journalist. Just a crank with a web-site who didn't give a shit how many people he hurt, so long as he could get the "scoop" on someone.

R.I.P. (NOT)
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

He didn't get her fired.

It was people like you that preach tolerance, and understandig that fired her immediately without even waiting to hear the rest of the story or even her side.

Remember? She was called to the office (to be fired) and then was called back and just fired over the phone.

Knee-jerk reaction is NOT how to live your life or run a country.

BISHOP

Shirley Sherrod in the end came to the right decision in her story (this one story) but considering everything I think her story by her own admission was pretty damning. She is not as innocent as much as Brietbart overplayed it. Somehow in him over playing it allows her to skate on her wrongs in the liberal opinion. She should be the face of the government worker who didn't do her job as she was suppose to but rather the government worker who worked the system to meet her own agenda.

IMO the Shirley Sherrod's of this world are much scarier then the Brietbart's, the Brietbarts I don't have to deal with, the way the regs are written I must deal the Shirley Sherrod's from time to time...

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    He didn't get her fired.

It was people like you that preach tolerance, and understandig that fired her immediately without even waiting to hear the rest of the story or even her side.

Remember? She was called to the office (to be fired) and then was called back and just fired over the phone.

Knee-jerk reaction is NOT how to live your life or run a country.
    No, I completely agree. Vilsack and the NAACP were as much to blame as Breitbart.

But their biggest error was taking what Breitbart said seriously. They assumed Breitbart was a reputable news source.

Hope no one makes that mistake again.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Thanks for posting that. He's right, we really are in a war of ideas, probably the toughest war we will ever fight as a nation. Brietbarts death will no doubt inspire many more to step up and remain silent no longer.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

He was the master of taking video clips out of context and using them to try to smear people.

Making her out to look like a racist and costing her her job. What a vile piece of shit.

He never was a journalist. Just a crank with a web-site who didn't give a shit how many people he hurt, so long as he could get the "scoop" on someone.

R.I.P. (NOT)

Much like your heros did with Sarah Palin and her family? Pot/kettle black

Just a crank with a web-site who didn't give a shit how many people he hurt, so long as he could get the "scoop" on someone.
    How about "Just a bunch of pundits and news organizations with a national platform, dominated by Liberals, leftists and Democrats, who don't give a shit how many people they hurt so long as they can get he "scoop" on people who have a different opinion than them and drag them and their families thru the mud true or not"
    I find it amazing you FAIL to see the hypocrisy AND irony in your statements

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Thanks for posting that. He's right, we really are in a war of ideas, probably the toughest war we will ever fight as a nation. Brietbarts death will no doubt inspire many more to step up and remain silent no longer.
    I've pretty much decided I'm done listening to libtard bullshit anymore and taking the high road. Far too many conservatives "don't want to make a fuss". Fuck it. My Liberal neighors and friends of friends ( most of my friends are conservative/libertarian types) are going to find out that I've had enough of their bullshit.

R.I.P. (NOT)
    If Brietbart had served the Leftist Masters he would have been featured on MS-NBC and CNBC as the Greatest. He did the same exact style 'reporting' that the mainstream media does. His targets happened to be on the Left so that makes him a 'Bad Bad Man'.
    Hell-bent, 100%, Texan til' I die...
    "Is not safe... Is GUN" -anonymous Russian Soldier

They assumed Breitbart was a reputable news source.

Hope no one makes that mistake again.
    People assume that the MSM is a reputable news source. Hopefully this and any more videos that come out will make sure no one makes that mistake any more.

There. FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    People assume that the MSM is a reputable news source. Hopefully this and any more videos that come out will make sure no one makes that mistake any more.

There. FIFY
    I know the corporate MSM here in America is far from perfect. Unfortunately, there seems to be very few news sources any more that aren't completely biased and run with agendas in play.

That's why I find myself turning to foreign news outlets to get the real scoop on what's happening in America. Either the BBC or RT (Russia Today).

Just can't trust American news outlets any more. Breitbart.tv included.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    IThat's why I find myself turning to foreign news outlets to get the real scoop on what's happening in America. Either the BBC or RT (Russia Today).

Yep, that's two unbiased sources right there.

That's why I find myself turning to foreign news outlets to get the real scoop on what's happening in America. Either the BBC or RT (Russia Today).
    I'm tempted to ask if you are fucking kidding, but I know you're not. un-F'nbelievable