Thread: Excellent video, 6 part series

Excellent video, 6 part series

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c8_1242763177

"Edward Griffin interviews 83 year old Norman Dodd in the year 1982 in a rare interview that exposes the New World Orders infiltration by large corporations that are merging the USA into a world government(New World Order). He explains the infiltration of banking and the infiltration of the public education system.

Dodd served as an investigator for Congressman Reece's Special Committee on Tax Exempt Foundations (commonly referred to as the Reece Committee)."

Explains so much it's hard to accept.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

I'll go back and read later when I have more time.

But a quick comment. Slowly I've come to the conclusion the NWO is, at least in part, institutional. Prior I had believed individuals/small groups were driving and that may be true to a certain extent but only institutions can exist over long periods of time. For example, those six incredibly wealthy men who conceived the Federal Reserve are gone. The .gov creatures who passed the laws allowing formation are gone. BUT the institution, the Fed, lives on. (And unaudited.).

Wart

And the Rothschilds and Rockefellers keep having children that are willing to continue the evil of their forefathers. And the Vatican seems to keep on keeping on. Then you have the various intelligence agencies around the world that partake in the final plan of evil. One thing not oft mentioned is that demons live a long time, they've been around since creation, doing the will of their leader. They (demons) are the ones that really coordinate the activities of people who might otherwise hate each other or be in competition with. It's not necessarily a jewish or catholic plan for the world, it's a satanic plan for the world pretty much along the lines of communism. It only needs to be resisted.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I don't think we will ever see a new world order.

None of the players, as powerful as they are, has enough mojo to pull it off. And I don't buy conspiracy - too many disparate, egocentric entities involved.

There may be an attempt by some small group but I don't think it will be successful.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    I'll go back and read later when I have more time.

But a quick comment. Slowly I've come to the conclusion the NWO is, at least in part, institutional. Prior I had believed individuals/small groups were driving and that may be true to a certain extent but only institutions can exist over long periods of time. For example, those six incredibly wealthy men who conceived the Federal Reserve are gone. The .gov creatures who passed the laws allowing formation are gone. BUT the institution, the Fed, lives on. (And unaudited.).

Wart
    Control education, control the country. That's why we must have reform on the campuses and in our public schools, provided we survive what is coming.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post
    Control education, control the country. That's why we must have reform on the campuses and in our public schools, provided we survive what is coming.
    There is exactly one way reform in our schools will happen.

Wart

I watched the first one and now the sites isn't working. I'll check back later and try to finish it. Sounds very interesting.

If you ever run into not being able to watch a vid on one site, google another site. For example just put in Griffin and Dodd and video and you should get several places to watch from.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    If you ever run into not being able to watch a vid on one site, google another site. For example just put in Griffin and Dodd and video and you should get several places to watch from.
    Good advice, my work network blocks almost all video sites, not liveleak for some reason.

Good deal, hope they don't find out. One issue I find with most sites that employ a lot of flash applications, meaning video and so on like youtube and liveleak, is that flash is often glitchy. Refreshing the page may help but sometimes the website is beyond hope due to the coding of the page and flash being so stable, and by stable I mean that in the most sarcastic way possible.