Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holder 1995: We Must 'Brainwash' People Against Guns

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.

Holder 1995: We Must 'Brainwash' People Against Guns

Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

I am shocked that the republicans in congress haven't led a charge to impeach Holder, Geitner, and Chu.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

And guess who appointed him to be the Attorney General of the United States of America!

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Unhappy

Some of us more paranoid individuals have been warning of this for years! Anti gun is a dems wet dream!
    Dan

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I am hoping, perhaps too much that the repubs are actually building their case against him so that they can launch the impeachment proceedings this summer - I've already seen where Issa and Grassley are calling for independent investigations looking into Fast and Furious - but with this kind of obvious anti-gun background, it is obvious that this fuck and his henchmen hatched the whole thing as a big lie that would allow their complicent partners in the congress to launce a new gun control plan.

These bastards are the epitomy of corrupt, out of control big government. It is the perfect example of why we need to deconstruct the whole damned beurocracy and get them out of our lives. They have proven over and over to be totally untrustworthy.

God help us if obummer gets reelected. We will see these fucks in full bloom.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I am shocked that the republicans in congress haven't led a charge to impeach Holder, Geitner, and Chu.
    I think it's pretty clear that they all play for the same team....

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

If they don't - just screw around and posture, then we will know.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

You beat my post on this same subject by 8 minutes! Curses you!!!!!

Holder is a holdover from the Klinton regime. He was part and parcel to the OKC false flage operation. Amazing how the nwo keeps these folks in circulation. Kinda like it did with Rumsfeld and Cheney. And then there's Hitlery, who may run for potus someday.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Holder is a holdover from the Klinton regime. He was part and parcel to the OKC false flage operation. Amazing how the nwo keeps these folks in circulation. Kinda like it did with Rumsfeld and Cheney. And then there's Hitlery, who may run for potus someday.
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong and looking like an idiot???

Cheney was extremely pro-gun.

"Today In his capacity as President of the United States Senate, Vice President Cheney signed on to the congressional amicus curiae brief affirming the individual rights view of the Second Amendment. This is relatively surprising, as this puts him at odds with the Bush DoJ."

Editor's note: Senator McCain is the only major presidential candidate to have signed onto this brief.
    Source: Fox News
    Source: NRA
    Source: Dr. John Lott's Blog

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...iae-brief.html

http://www.gurapossessky.com/news/pa...rsUSSenate.pdf

A little different than Holder's views on the subject.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong and looking like an idiot???

Cheney was extremely pro-gun.

"Today In his capacity as President of the United States Senate, Vice President Cheney signed on to the congressional amicus curiae brief affirming the individual rights view of the Second Amendment. This is relatively surprising, as this puts him at odds with the Bush DoJ."

Editor's note: Senator McCain is the only major presidential candidate to have signed onto this brief.
    Source: Fox News
    Source: NRA
    Source: Dr. John Lott's Blog

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...iae-brief.html

http://www.gurapossessky.com/news/pa...rsUSSenate.pdf

A little different than Holder's views on the subject.
    Probably referencing Cheney's statement about looking at mag capacity. Happened just after the woman rep was shot. (Turn-coat asshole.)

Wart

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Notice the venue: Woman's National Democratic Club

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Hell, they've got grounds to through his butt in jail for contempt but won't. What does that tell ya?
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Probably referencing Cheney's statement about looking at mag capacity. Happened just after the woman rep was shot. (Turn-coat asshole.)

Wart

Oh well gee that makes him just as bad as Holder now don't it!

Is everything black or white to you?

If someone doesn't agree with your views absolutely positively to a tee they're the enemy?

The man signed the amicus and went against the wishes of the Bush administration but oh he has issues with mag capacity like most of his generation, so he must be anti-gun and cut from the same cloth as Holder. What's more unlike McCain he wasn't just doing it for the votes.

Are you really that stupid?

That's what makes me suspicious about you!

It's hard to believe you're as dumb as you act.

Unlike the tinfoil hat boobs you actually seem to be intelligent, but then you turn around and act like you're braindead.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    The man signed the amicus and went against the wishes of the Bush administration but oh he has issues with mag capacity like most of his generation, so he must be anti-gun and cut from the same cloth as Holder. What's more unlike McCain he wasn't just doing it for the votes.
    What's funny is that Romney is 100 times worse than McCain when it comes to gun rights. Yet all we hear from the apologists like Ann Coulter is how superior Romney is to McCain in every way.

Yes, Holder is a real authoritarian prick, but I don't even want to fathom who Romney will appoint to that position. All we need to do is look to Massachusetts to see what kinds of corrupt people he surrounded himself with.

If you thought the Chicago crowd was bad, wait till you see the crew from Boston.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    What's funny is that Romney is 100 times worse than McCain when it comes to gun rights. Yet all we hear from the apologists like Ann Coulter is how superior Romney is to McCain in every way.

Yes, Holder is a real authoritarian prick, but I don't even want to fathom who Romney will appoint to that position. All we need to do is look to Massachusetts to see what kinds of corrupt people he surrounded himself with.

If you thought the Chicago crowd was bad, wait till you see the crew from Boston.

Yeah right as if anyone Romney would appoint could possibly be any worse than Holder.

We know your motives, it's the wart that makes me wonder what he's up to.

Quote Originally Posted by btcave View Post

In part he is right. WE are changing people's attitude toward guns. I offer all the right to carry laws, and stand your ground laws, that have passed sense Holder's speach. I think WE are doing a great job on this.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Apparently his opinions haven't changed Fast & Furious was his and the waffen BATFEces attempt at more brainwashing.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

caaraa
    I love this review I really love it

[QUOTE=weevil;213431]Don't you ever get tired of being wrong and looking like an idiot???

Cheney was extremely pro-gun.[QUOTE]

That's not my point. My point is the nwo keeps operatives in government circulation for decades and pulls them out of mothballs when the need arises. W obviously needed a minder during his turns at ruining America, so Rummy and Cheney were selected by Pappy Bush and the cfr to keep w in line. Rummy and Cheney have been in and around federal service for decades. If Cheney was pro gun he would have been imstrumental in overturning all the existing antigun legislation. He's about as nwo as a rino gets. You can think he's an American hero all you want with my kind regards.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 03-19-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast