Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: afhgan murders?

There are questions going unanswered, such as the statements made by Afghans that two seperate villages were involved, and multiple US troops. But just one guy takes the heat. Just sayin.

Karzai is just trying to play up nationalistic interest with the grand conspiracy theory, we are leaving and if he's going to have any chance of survival he needs to separate himself from us (and this will do nicely).

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I'm not a soldier... I've never been "in the shit" so I have no clue what it's like. I really, really would like to give that guy (and any soldier) a pass considering what they go through.

But damn... women and especially children... kids... I just can't imagine any way to give someone a pass for murdering kids. If he did it that is... I pray that God has mercy on his soul...
    i also have a very difficult time with killing innocent women and children,and from all accounts he was not a sociopath..and killing children is pretty much unforgiveable to me..but i as well was never in the shit..as you say..but i can imagine after 4 tours one may snap?
    i guess i am saying..give the guy help if he snapped..not execute him..if he coldblooded went and killed kids,well i cant get my head around that and dont know what to say.
    i do know they have zip value of human life there from friends that have been there,but are hooting up a storm over this and the bible burning thing..but we have a lone guy snap possibly and there is a shitstorm..what about all the carbombs,roadside bombs,beheadings..etc...guess that dont matter to the media :-(
    iunderstand the argument we wouldnt like it if some other country was occupying us,and i would do some bad things to end this,but then again i wouldnt harbor alquida and treat women like shit.
    kinda brought this on themselves is my op..in war there is collatteral damage..just like 911

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Karzai is just trying to play up nationalistic interest with the grand conspiracy theory, we are leaving and if he's going to have any chance of survival he needs to separate himself from us (and this will do nicely).
    i hate to admit,but your may be correct..damn..with friends like that..who needs enemies.

I wonder if he was on medication, like anti-depressants or anti-psychotics. I am sure if he was it will be swept under the rug. Some of that stuff has serious side effects. I believe the Columbine shooters were on anti-depressants.

The government needs this guy to be found 100% guilty whether or not he is completely culpable. He is going to be hung out to dry and made an example of.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12