Thread: Asia Is Now Draining the West’s Oil Fields

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Asia Is Now Draining the West’s Oil Fields

Asian growth demands more and more oil. Oil production is flat.

Just a wild guess mind you but I'm thinking oil/gasoline/petroleum products will continue to rise in price.......unless demand is lowered by recession/depression. (Or Solyndra becomes profitable....hehehehehe)

The Establishment media insist that peak oil theory is a myth. This is why the following chart is not mentioned in the Establishment media. It tracks oil production. It is flat. This is global annual crude oil production in millions of barrels per day.

Here is the problem the West faces. We know that Asia has increased oil consumption. India and China are becoming major consumers of oil. Yet oil output has remained flat. Conclusion: the West’s consumption has fallen to offset Asia’s increased consumption.

Where is the increased oil that has been promised by the Establishment media? If there is greater consumption by Asia, and the West is at least maintaining its rate of consumption, the chart would reveal an increase in oil production. There has been no such increase.

The future is clear. As Asia increases its consumption of oil as its manufacturing sectors increase, Westerners will have to cut back on their consumption of oil. This is not theory. This is already happening.

Western voters are not ready for this. They have not budgeted for this.

Wart

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Question

On the flip side as increased demand for oil drives up the price shouldn't consumer demand for manufactured goods decrease as the cost of buying gasoline, heating homes, etc., makes fewer dollars available for those goods? In order to use more oil to make more stuff you have to have a market for that stuff.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Shipping products from asia will also get much more expensive.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

And it was all done intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post
    And it was all done intentionally.
    Well, if you believe that the average working joe in ASIA wants a better job, better life for his family, doesn't want to live like a peasant any more. He wants to have a house, drive a nice car, be like the Americans he sees on TV every night, then yes. I suppose it's intentional.

To try and better yourself economically is a natural motivation factor for human beings. We benefitted for YEARS by having most of the population of CHINA and INDIA ride around on bicycles, living like 19th century peasants until the 1990s. Then the world caught up with the average joe in those two massive countries. I don't think the average person in China or India plots to be an asshole "Gee, I'll buy this car so I can piss off American Rage" .... lol

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Well, if you believe that the average working joe in ASIA wants a better job, better life for his family, doesn't want to live like a peasant any more. He wants to have a house, drive a nice car, be like the Americans he sees on TV every night, then yes. I suppose it's intentional.

To try and better yourself economically is a natural motivation factor for human beings. We benefitted for YEARS by having most of the population of CHINA and INDIA ride around on bicycles, living like 19th century peasants until the 1990s. Then the world caught up with the average joe in those two massive countries. I don't think the average person in China or India plots to be an asshole "Gee, I'll buy this car so I can piss off American Rage" .... lol
    No, they lived like 19th, 18th, 17th and even 16th century peasants. In other words, how they always lived. America created a new world. A world that everyone wanted to live in, but couldn't b/c the American world was build on a rare concept called "freedom." Since not everyone could have freedom, not everyone could live as Americans lived. The solution? Build up the rest of the world be redistributing America's wealth to the rest of the world, especially India and China because they both deserved their share. Thus over the last 20 years China has been allowed to import 40,000 US factories, 20 million jobs, several hundred years of US genius, and are currently building a new coal plant every week to feed their hunger for electricity, while our coal plants shut down. Notice how both China and India are left out of the Kyoto Accords? It's b/c it's not about the enviroment, but about China being allowed to grow economically so as to counter balance the US.
    And the great irony is that you and I are paying for all of it through loss of US industry and the final ticket goes on the back of the taxpayer.

So yes, Tank Monkey, it was all done intentionally.

I could go on, but I think you're old enough to do your own historical research.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    In order to use more oil to make more stuff you have to have a market for that stuff.
    Or a government subsidy/wealth redistribution creating an artificial market that has the illusion of an organic market as long as you don't have a proper economics education or ask questions of your federal betters.The practice ends in catastropy though, allways does. Two possible outcomes; Greece colapse or North Korea style totalitarianism. Both if we're having a really bad day that week.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

So yes, Tank Monkey, it was all done intentionally.

I could go on, but I think you're old enough to do your own historical research.
    How did this become about the Kyoto accords. And, yes it is intentional but they want economic advantage, like EVERYONE does. I've done my research. It's obvious. Every person in China and India are trying to better themselves just to piss off AMERICAN RAGE. Its obvious. You're right. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    How did this become about the Kyoto accords. And, yes it is intentional but they want economic advantage, like EVERYONE does. I've done my research. It's obvious. Every person in China and India are trying to better themselves just to piss off AMERICAN RAGE. Its obvious. You're right. LOL.
    I never said they were doing it just to piss off America or me, but only contend that America's demise has been planned by the global marxists under the UN.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

I never said they were doing it just to piss off America or me, but only contend that America's demise has been planned by the global marxists under the UN.

..........the global marxists under the UN
    Not exactly related but the NAACP has gone to the UN for assistance in insuring no ID's are required to vote in US elections. (The time for the NAACP has come and gone.)

Wart

Part of that is true. For many years, the governments of hostile nations have been plotting to diminish us. But you're lumping that in wholesale with the natural progression of regular folks wanting a better life for themselves. Two independent things which BOTH work against our interests. The comment, attributing EVERYTHING that is happening in the world to some plot is EXTREME overgeneralization. You're not a liberal. You know that simple, single sentence reasons don't explain anything fully or fairly. That's