Thread: Santorum Sure Has Some Strange Bedfellows...

Unhappy Santorum Sure Has Some Strange Bedfellows...

Thank God he's not electable.

Would sure suck for America to turn into a theocracy like Iran.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

God forbid if a Catholic got elected president, we'd have another John F. Kennedy! Better to have queer loving, God hating, liberals running everything.
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    God forbid if a Catholic got elected president, we'd have another John F. Kennedy!
    That's what so funny about it.

Many of these fiery Baptist preachers HATE Catholics with a passion, yet seem to have no problem cozying up to ol' Rick.

Crazy world we live in.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Santorum sets for one service and you're upset. How do you feel about obama belonging to Rev Wright's church for 20+ years? If this guy got his way we'd go back to 1950, if Rev Wright got his now that would be a "theocracy like Iran"...

BTW FYI that video with Santorium's responses have been edited so what you are seeing there is more spin then reality.

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Santorum sets for one service and you're upset.
    Perhaps you didn't hear his gaffe yesterday? He said he didn't care what the unemployment rate was, he was only concerned about imposing his moral agenda on America. Not helpful, IMHO.

He voted for patriot act and follow ons, no way I can vote for him wether he wants another Spanish Inquisition or not.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Perhaps you didn't hear his gaffe yesterday? He said he didn't care what the unemployment rate was, he was only concerned about imposing his moral agenda on America. Not helpful, IMHO.
    That is a lie, he said his campaign is not based on unemployment numbers.

"I don't care what the unemployment rate is going to be. It doesn't matter to me. My campaign doesn't hinge on unemployment rates and growth rates,"

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Shut the fuck up you Godless fuck, take your leftist dick sucking down the road already.

That is a lie...
    Ahhh...we've identified the one thing in life that LAGC excels at.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I'm sure Barney Frank has some strange bedfellows too.

That is a lie, he said his campaign is not based on unemployment numbers.

"I don't care what the unemployment rate is going to be. It doesn't matter to me. My campaign doesn't hinge on unemployment rates and growth rates,"
    Thanks for proving my point. The guy doesn't care about fixing the economy or lowering the unemployment rate, only cares about his social agenda.

I think you're confusing him for obama...

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I think you're confusing him for obama...
    THIS. The hypocrisy of the LAGC's never ends.

I think its clear Santorum was saying his campaign is larger then just the economy and gas prices, it's about a whole host of issues. The media would be ripping him if he stated his campaign was only about unemployment and the economy, now they are ripping him because he said it wasn't. It's a catch 22 that many will buy (and for the record I have complained in the past about Santorum spending too much time on social issues).

I really think like Ron Paul Santorum was running not because he thought he could win but to influence the front runners. It's only as the campaign progressed and the weakness of the field was brought to light that it became clear had they ran to win VS running to influence they might of had a chance of actually winning.
    Last edited by mriddick; 03-21-2012 at 03:46 PM.

From listening to that video, you can tell one thing about that preacher - he makes a MAJOR FOPAH in the first minute.

He's up there claiming blasting out that "there is only one God and his name is Jesus."

Think about that for a second.

Jesus is the SON of God and NOT God!

I think that loudmouth needs a remedial course in his proffessed religion.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I'm sure Barney Frank has some strange bedfellows too.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    From listening to that video, you can tell one thing about that preacher - he makes a MAJOR FOPAH in the first minute.

He's up there claiming blasting out that "there is only one God and his name is Jesus."

Think about that for a second.

Jesus is the SON of God and NOT God!

I think that loudmouth needs a remedial course in his proffessed religion.
    I thought the "Trinity" pretty much covered that, there being one God, (the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost).