Thread: I think Yahoo News has banned me from making comments on Political stories

I think Yahoo News has banned me from making comments on Political stories

Stories Fuzzy kittens, no problem.

Stories about Sports, no problem.

Heart warming stories about a rescued horse, no problem.

Even stories about crime and shootings, no problem.

ANY political story where the Libtards start spewing rubbish, I can't post. I get this mysterious ERROR message "Oops! Try again. (Error: CMT-AJ-REP-REMT) "

I believe it's Yahoo's auto software that bans anyone who routinely posts NON-Liberal posts. They allow 'dumb posts' by conservative voices, I think , just to make the right side look bad. Thoughts?

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Butbutbutbut.....you're allways so moderate? Whysoever would they do that?

Wear it with pride son.

Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    Butbutbutbut.....you're allways so moderate? Whysoever would they do that?

Wear it with pride son.
    Turns out I was right:

What does Error: CMT-AJ-REP-REMT mean?

Answer:
    It means that you have been blocked from posting comments on yahoo articles. This can be for many reasons but can easily be narrowed down to two:

1. You're posting something that Yahoo doesn't want people to see. (Most likely reason)
    2. You're posting things that other people don't want to see so they report your comments.

Could it be that your posts contain material or opinions that may be offensive to some people?

Yahoo sucks....

I just read an article about yahoo editing negative comments on the current administration, now, to find it again.....

That's odd. Seems like most of Yahoo's news article comments usually tilt right.

And I mean FAR right. Lots of racist comments, calls for the death penalty, etc.

I imagine its pretty easy to just make a new account, and start posting to your heart's content again, no?
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    That's odd. Seems like most of Yahoo's news article comments usually tilt right.

And I mean FAR right. Lots of racist comments, calls for the death penalty, etc.

I imagine its pretty easy to just make a new account, and start posting to your heart's content again, no?
    Racist comments are usually never touched. I figure it's Yahoo's way of making anything right of center look bad.

Either that or those types of trolls constantly make new accounts and then post under them. I think it's a combination of both. I was NEVER trollish when I challenged the insulting comments on Yahoo. Most of the time, I was countering the false propaganda by some of the LEFT WING partisans leaving comments. I DID point out on numerous occasions that the person was relying too much on emotion rather than reason as the basis for their arguments. Boy did that make some of them mad.

is it keyword based or do they block your account? Can you post 0 sucks! but not obama sucks!

I don't read Yahoo news much anyways so at least I don't have to avoid them now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    is it keyword based or do they block your account? Can you post 0 sucks! but not obama sucks!

I don't read Yahoo news much anyways so at least I don't have to avoid them now lol.

I just tried to post. I wrote a very neutral post about how people should judge politicians by the job they do in office, but keep the personal insults reigned in. Very moderate. My post came up blank (hey at least I can post, even though my posts are empty space) and I can't put thumbs up or down on anyone else's posts. But only on POLITICAL stories or GUN CONTROL stories. All other stories I can do whatever I want.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I just tried to post. I wrote a very neutral post about how people should judge politicians by the job they do in office, but keep the personal insults reigned in. Very moderate. My post came up blank (hey at least I can post, even though my posts are empty space) and I can't put thumbs up or down on anyone else's posts. But only on POLITICAL stories or GUN CONTROL stories. All other stories I can do whatever I want.
    Man, that's a bunch of crap. Yahoo sucks and now they suck even more. I can see blocking someone making senseless x rated posts against something but just blocking someone for posting anti liberal comments is garbage.