Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi: Obamacare Covered by Declaration of Independence

Pelosi: Obamacare Covered by Declaration of Independence

Wow, she really Can't Understand Normal Thinking! By her thinking, the 0bamacare law is constitutional because it allows 'Life, liberty and the persuit of happiness! She really needs to go the way of her cousin, the dinosaur!

The aims of President Barack Obama’s signature healthcare law are covered in the Declaration of Independence, House Minority Speaker Nancy Pelosi told Congress on Wednesday.

She said the Affordable Care Act, dubbed “Obamacare” by its opponents, honors “what our founders put forth in our founding documents, which is life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

To see the video, click HERE.

“That is exactly what the Affordable Care Act helps to guarantee – a healthier life, the liberty to pursue happiness free of the constraints that lack of healthcare might provide to the family,” she said on the floor of the House as she spoke to celebrate the second anniversary of the act’s passage.

“If you want to be a photographer, a writer, an artist, a musician, you can do so,” Pelosi, a California Democrat added.

“If you want to start a business, if you want to change jobs, under the Affordable Care Act, you have that liberty to pursue your happiness free of the constraint.”

The Supreme Court will hear arguments on Monday on whether the act is constitutional.

© 2012 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Link: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Pel...3/22/id/433528
    In High school I thought Paradise Lost meant no more Crap games!

Member Since 07/2002

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Really, really hard to comprehend the ignorance and stupidity of some people and how they managed to get elected and then reelected. Coming from California is not an excuse because most people there are not living on fairy dust and whacky tobackky or are screaming lunatics.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

What's really mystifying is that her daughter seems to be possesed with common sense. Nasty is just a loon.

Maybe they lose it after menopause....?
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Na, she's always been a marxist. No menopause needed. Makes for a handy excuse tho huh.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Na, she's always been a marxist. No menopause needed. Makes for a handy excuse tho huh.
    Yes, and she knows exactly what she's doing. Even our own little marxist is not so stupid he doesn't know what he's doing. Don't ever think they're just dumb sheep; they're wolves skulking thru the shadows waiting for the kill.

What amazes me is people listen to her and agree with the smegma she disgorges!

Member Since 07/2002

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Using her logic, why the heck can't I buy an Avtomat Kalashnikova???????? After all it is part of my pursuit of happiness!!!

Will someone from commiefornia please explain to me how and why they keep re-electing these brain dead morons?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Using her logic, why the heck can't I buy an Avtomat Kalashnikova???????? After all it is part of my pursuit of happiness!!!

Will someone from commiefornia please explain to me how and why they keep re-electing these brain dead morons?

Her district is San Fransisco and if you've ever been there, you'd know why she keeps getting re-elected. I remeber when she first got elected, I grew up 45 miles east of the bay, and remember thinking what kind of idiots it took to elect such a douche; and look who is STILL in office!

Member Since 07/2002

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    What's really mystifying is that her daughter seems to be possesed with common sense. Nasty is just a loon.

Maybe they lose it after menopause....?
    They say talent skips a generation...
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    They say talent skips a generation...

So do looks!

Member Since 07/2002

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    What's really mystifying is that her daughter seems to be possesed with common sense.....
    ....AND possessed with a really fine set of hooters.

Wart

She was delightful and drove Maher nuts with her fairness.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc. View Post
    Wow, she really Can't Understand Normal Thinking! By her thinking, the 0bamacare law is constitutional because it allows 'Life, liberty and the persuit of happiness! She really needs to go the way of her cousin, the dinosaur!

The aims of President Barack Obama’s signature healthcare law are covered in the Declaration of Independence, House Minority Speaker Nancy Pelosi told Congress on Wednesday.

She said the Affordable Care Act, dubbed “Obamacare” by its opponents, honors “what our founders put forth in our founding documents, which is life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

To see the video, click HERE.

“That is exactly what the Affordable Care Act helps to guarantee – a healthier life, the liberty to pursue happiness free of the constraints that lack of healthcare might provide to the family,” she said on the floor of the House as she spoke to celebrate the second anniversary of the act’s passage.

“If you want to be a photographer, a writer, an artist, a musician, you can do so,” Pelosi, a California Democrat added.

“If you want to start a business, if you want to change jobs, under the Affordable Care Act, you have that liberty to pursue your happiness free of the constraint.”

The Supreme Court will hear arguments on Monday on whether the act is constitutional.

© 2012 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Link: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Pel...3/22/id/433528
    Consider the source and it all makes sense.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Yes, and she knows exactly what she's doing. Even our own little marxist is not so stupid he doesn't know what he's doing. Don't ever think they're just dumb sheep; they're wolves skulking thru the shadows waiting for the kill.

^^^
    This!

Call her all the names you want but she managed to get elected to Congress, was Speaker of the House and is a very powerful and influential person when it comes to making the laws of the land we all have to live by.

These people are not stupid.

They understand how the system really works and aren't living in some Pollyanna fantasy about perfect and honest pols running things.

They will do whatever it takes to succeed and if it takes trampling you and your "rights" in the dust, they'll do it and not think twice.
    Last edited by weevil; 03-22-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    ^^^
    This!

Call her all the names you want but she managed to get elected to Congress, was Speaker of the House and is a very powerful and influential person when it comes to making the laws of the land we all have to live by.

These people are not stupid.

They understand how the system really works and aren't living in some Pollyanna fantasy about perfect and honest pols running things.

They will do whatever it takes to succeed and if it takes trampling you and your "rights" in the dust, they'll do it and not think twice
    And when we learn "They" applies to both Dims and Rethugs..........

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    And when we learn "They" applies to both Dims and Rethugs..........

Wart

So did the "Rethugs" pass Obamacare???

Did the "Rethugs" elect Pelosi as Speaker of the House???

Are you really so blind that you can't see the differences?

So did the "Rethugs" pass Obamacare???

Did the "Rethugs" elect Pelosi as Speaker of the House???

Are you really so blind that you can't see the differences?
    Did the Dims elect Boehner as Speaker of the House ??

Wart

Did the Dims elect Boehner as Speaker of the House ??

Wart

I'll take Boehner over Pelosi any old day.

And if you honestly even imagine Boehner is even close to being as bad as Pelosi then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

And if you honestly even imagine Boehner is even close to being as bad as Pelosi then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
    I would put Pelosi on top of Boehner that's true. BUT only after he had done her doggy.

you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
    If you are unable to see that boehner's penis is almost as small as Pelosi's then you are a vastly bigger idiot than the bigger idiot you thought me to be. There...take that !!

Wart

I would put Pelosi on top of Boehner that's true. BUT only after he had done her doggy.

If you are unable to see that boehner's penis is almost as small as Pelosi's then you are a vastly bigger idiot than the bigger idiot you thought me to be. There...take that !!

Wart

Ohh gee what a crushing comeback!!!

Yeah you're a real wit......at least half of one anyway.

Fine if that works for you. I really don't care what consenting adults do for sex.

Wart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast