Thread: Best deal on a VEPR (C&R FFL discount?)

Best deal on a VEPR (C&R FFL discount?)

I just recently got my C&R FFL, but unfortunately, my next big purchase is not C&R eligible... I'm taking a serious look at a VEPR 7.62x54R, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a vendor offering a nice discount to C&R holders.

I'm thinking VEPR + Russian Mil Spec scope:

http://kalinkaoptics.com/review/prod...4/category/18/

Yes, this is a double post, but I don't care, I'm replying to myself!

I ended up going with Atlantic Firearms,and they were kind enough to offer me a discount, roughly equal to the shipping. Considering the model I was looking at was already marked down, I'd say I'm happy with that!

Rifle should arrive on Monday, scope came in yesterday, and it is very nice. I was expecting a red dot in the center of the scope when I flipped on the power switch, and then the whole reticle lit up bright red! Comes complete with Russian instructions, and seals of approval from a highly qualified Belorussian inspector! There's just something about those little inspector signatures, ya know?

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Let us know how you like the combo. I have two VEPRs .308 & 7.62x39. I would not mind having the x54... Sounds like a good deal.

I know this is old but I just had a customer service experience with Atlantic and I have to say that they were very professional and easy to work with. I was pleasantly surprised.

Atlantic has a well known reputation for good customer service and now I understand why.
    Johnnie F. - recovering Statist
    ----------------------------------------------
    Have you read TheTruthAboutGuns.com today?