Thread: Need a Titanium AR-10?

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Need a Titanium AR-10?

NEMO Arms' $95,904 Titanium .308 Winchester AR-10 (VIDEO)

Story by: Max Slowik

NEMO Arms has manufactured a titanium AR-10 chambered in .308 Winchester. It's a promotional rifle, an attention-grabber, and it runs almost $100,000. The [Ti]ONE showcases NEMO Arms' production capabilities with a near-complete titanium build, one of the most difficult metals to work with.

In U.S. dollars, $95,904 gets you the [Ti]ONE serial number one. If you're interested in getting a titanium battle rifle of your own but are on a budget, NEMO Arms will sell you one of the other [Ti]ONE rifles for $49,789. Those receivers must be hell on the tools.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.guns.com/nemo-arms-hundre...fle-ar-10.html

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Neat, but not in my budget! I did however get to see nemo the other day, he's in the aquarium at the hospital.

I'll take 3 please

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Couldn't you just buy a less expensive one and use the extra money to hire someone to carry it for you? Just how much lighter is this thing? For that much money, I'd want a completely custom rifle with internal bladders for lighter-than-air gases that balance out the weight of the rifle's material and make the weapon float at shoulder level.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

lets see buy one of every gun i can think of or get a ti one.... decisions decisions

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Kalispell Gun Company Makes Waves With Titanium Rifle FLATHEAD COUNTY

By Scott Zoltan
    POSTED: 10:03 pm MDT May 13, 2012
    UPDATED: 11:07 pm MDT May 13, 2012

KALISPELL, Mont. -- A Kalispell gun company has made the world’s first all-titanium assault rifle, and it’s gaining national attention. Manufacturers have made individual gun parts out of titanium, but never a full assault rifle, until now.

“It forced a reaction in the gun world whether it was good or bad. No one has ever seen a full titanium AR before,” said NEMO Arms Vice President Clint Walker.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/31058997/detail.html

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Wink

As soon as I hit Power Ball or Mega Millions I'll be sure to pick one up, maybe even 2.