Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMD 65 Question

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

The folding butt and the foregrip are spring loaded to dampen the heavy recoil from shoulder launching a grenade. The optic is set up for grenades and not ammo. They come with ten round mags for the grenade blanks.

As far as I know this is the only kit built semi. From what I was told, there were six dealer samples brought into the USA, two were cut into kits and this one built into a working semi. So there is one other kit out there and four other examples. Not sure, but I think the fulls went to .gov as samples/examples for the military or BAFTE/FBI... Anyway, I've never seen another one...

iv only seen pics of them on google thats defiantly one to hang on to. you said it was made for blanks have you ever ran regular ammo through it? or will it cycle regular ammo? just curious.

Safe Queen...

It was fired for function when rebuilt from the kit but not since. Guess it wouldn't hurt to put a mag down range...

I am looking to buy an amp69. I have a lot of rare and interesting items would u be interested in parting with yours. I am fully aware of current value for a semi auto I would also consider a parts kit if you have an extra. I would love to talk to you or any one else about there amp69. I even would consider trading transferable nfa weapons for it including mgs and suppressors. Please get back to me at 920-xxx-xxxx or email (removed) thanks anthony. If any one else hass any leads to me obtaining one of these even as a post sample please let me know. I am an avid ak collector and new to your board. Thank u for the poat and your time
    Last edited by imanaknut; 08-13-2013 at 10:22 PM. Reason: edited for safety

I'll give you a call today. As far as I know there was a case of six brought into the USA. Four are still post 86 dealer samples or government training weapons. Two kits were cut and sold. Mine is the only one I've seen built into a rifle.

At least this is what I was told by the former owner I bought it from.

IIRC, the USA parts are receiver, trigger group and piston. It has been in the safe since I bought it...
    Last edited by El Laton Caliente; 08-13-2013 at 06:09 AM.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

thanks I really look forward to hearing from u

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    I'll give you a call today. As far as I know there was a case of six brought into the USA. Four are still post 86 dealer samples or government training weapons. Two kits were cut and sold. Mine is the only one I've seen built into a rifle.

At least this is what I was told by the former owner I bought it from.

IIRC, the USA parts are receiver, trigger group and piston. It has been in the safe since I bought it...
    My number is 920-xxx-xxxx and my email is(removed) I can call u if you would rather it be on my dime
    Thanks for your time and I really look forward to hearing from u.
    Last edited by imanaknut; 08-13-2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: edited for safety.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    ak collector, for your own safety don't post actual phone numbers or email addresses. If you want to contact someone, use a PM and ask in the PM if they want to contact you and only if they agree should you give them a phone number or email addy.

Thanks and welcome to the site.

Thanks
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Thanks. I appreciate the help and thanks for the welcome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12