Thread: Painted my new niece's nursery...

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Painted my new niece's nursery...

...while I was home on terminal leave after getting back from Iraq.

Very nice work!

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Kid (and mom) will like it!

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Aw man, you is a good Uncle.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Nice, Don't spoil her to much...LMAO

That's cute, but if it were me, I swear to God, I would have put a gun in there somewhere.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    That's cute, but if it were me, I swear to God, I would have put a gun in there somewhere.
    Elmer Fudd toting an AK...

Nah, I painted my daughter's room girlie too but then followed up by going out and buying her a pink .22...that's how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by gi_janearng View Post
    Nah, I painted my daughter's room girlie too but then followed up by going out and buying her a pink .22...that's how you do it.
    What, are you tryin' to make her a sissy?

"if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

What, are you tryin' to make her a sissy?

Tough girls can and do wear pink, it's part of the camo...sweet and innocent on the outside and when we have you reeled in, then we let you have it!

And I never said it was the only weapon she'd ever own...for crying out loud she's only three. Gotta start them somewhere. When she gets the basics down, then we will consider other things.

And besides, if I wanted her to learn about being a sissy, I'd tell her about you.
    Last edited by gi_janearng; 07-15-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Gotta start them somewhere. When she gets the basics down, then we will consider other things.
    Like a 700 nitro express or a Siaga 12?
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

And besides, if I wanted her to learn about being a sissy, I'd tell her about you.
    Well obviously she's too young for me, but I can see that you have noticed and appreciate my talent for keepin' wimmins in their place. There's nothing like a little dish washin' to bring out a gal's femininity.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

tigger, please!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Mrs Roo has one in her pouch.CCW style!
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKTexas View Post
    Mrs Roo has one in her pouch.CCW style!
    I think the next time I'm home, I'll draw the grip of a gun looking like it's stuck in her pouch on a piece of construction paper and stick it to the wall. I'll see how long before someone notices.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    I think the next time I'm home, I'll draw the grip of a gun looking like it's stuck in her pouch on a piece of construction paper and stick it to the wall. I'll see how long before someone notices.
    That will be funny if it sits there for years.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.