Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one whos noticed that..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post

Please, fill me in on the scuttlebutt, especially concerning warthogg
    Last I heard, he had taken a sabbatical to go work on the Obama re-election campaign.

I've noticed some were missing.

He more or less flamed out here: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...134#post226134

I am guessing the fresher air is because fewer people are breathing it.

IF you like that well I suppose that is good, personally if I wanted fresh air and quiet time I would go to the park.

Just seems sad to me, I think back to what I consider the better days and I recall 10-20 new threads a day just in GD, good natured but spirited debates, with lots of different opinions and people feeling free to speak their minds.

Calling people libtards and trolls (even if they are) is not condusive to lively conversation

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post

Calling people libtards
    You should be proud of who you are. Own it.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

IF you like that well I suppose that is good, personally if I wanted fresh air and quiet time I would go to the park.

Just seems sad to me, I think back to what I consider the better days and I recall 10-20 new threads a day just in GD, good natured but spirited debates, with lots of different opinions and people feeling free to speak their minds.

Calling people libtards and trolls (even if they are) is not condusive to lively conversation
    Oh boo hoo.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

I've noticed some were missing.

Everyone of Warts posts while on GunsNet condensed to one line....

BUSH!, Dos damned JOOOOSSSSS, BUSH!, Israel Firster!, BUSH!, JEW!, BUSH!, Sieg Heil!, BUSH!
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Wart's profile:
    Join Date:07-18-2010.Last Activity:06-11-2012 01:28 PM.Avatar:
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

As far as I could see, Ms Hogg and LAGC were flip sides of the same coin.

At least LAGC was honest about his intentions here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Oh boo hoo.
    Thank you, you have perfectly proven my point.

Right now there are 14 users and 125 guests on GD.

Most are idle I presume, just have an open window that they occasionally click to.

That is seriously sad.

I get you were not here when the board was at its height, so you do not have a good comparison, but many of us loved this board, truly cared about it. Sure, there were always some folks who got picked on, some good natured, some not as much. But the real difference is people did not do it in a way that killed conversation.

And frankly Jefferson, that is exactly what you do. You personally have ruined more potentially good threads than anyone I can think of, from over the better part of the last decade.

LAGC seriously tried to improve the board, he posted interesting threads, he attempted to get conversations rolling.

I really do not understand why you come to this part of the board, its called general discussion, and you obviously do not like to DISCUSS things.

We have a roadhouse, down there you can put up all the smilies of nutshots you want, this is supposed to be where the adults talk.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    LAGC seriously tried to improve the board, he posted interesting threads, he attempted to get conversations rolling.
    I'll have to disagree with you on that. He posted too many threads that were clearly designed to make fun of religion in general and Christians in particular....all the while bemoaning that religous people were too pushy in spreading their beliefs.

Also, he is a "little marxist" and that is the threat of of free individuals everywhere. I don't miss him a bit.

The only one I do sorta miss is Peacemaker...even tho I did pick on him..and did tire of his religous lessons. But at least he did not make fun of anyone that i recall...and he didn't espouse theories to take away individual freedoms.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    You guys do realize that I'm quoting "American Pie" ?
    MMMMMMMMMMMMM.. Alyson Hannigan.....
    I would hit that until I passed out or died. But I'd have a big smile on my face........
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I guess everyone has their own opinion about other people, and I could get a Christian getting annoyed with him about alot of those threads.

Personally I think they were a response to the Muslim threads, his way of saying that all religions have their fair share of nutjobs. Or maybe that religion brings out the nutjob in people in general.

I think he got tagged with the little Marxist thing due to his support of that whole 99% occupy deal. I do not think he was an actual communist out to destroy America or anything of the sort, but just another member of the disaffected youth generally unhappy with the current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    Oh dear God....

(by the way, speaking of hottie redheads... has anyone noticed the "Wendy's Babe"?)

Calling people libtards and trolls (even if they are) is not conducive to lively conversation
    Well put and 100% true. Especially the bolded part.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    You should be proud of who you are. Own it.

......kinda like this.....^^

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Oh dear God....

(by the way, speaking of hottie redheads... has anyone noticed the "Wendy's Babe"?)

Unfortunately Morgan Smith Goodwin is a natural blonde and I don't think she looks as hot as she does a redhead. She dons the redhead pretty much just for the Wendy's Commercials (i.e. the redheaded girl in the logo).

Thank you, you have perfectly proven my point.

Right now there are 14 users and 125 guests on GD.

Most are idle I presume, just have an open window that they occasionally click to.

That is seriously sad.

I get you were not here when the board was at its height, so you do not have a good comparison, but many of us loved this board, truly cared about it. Sure, there were always some folks who got picked on, some good natured, some not as much. But the real difference is people did not do it in a way that killed conversation.

And frankly Jefferson, that is exactly what you do. You personally have ruined more potentially good threads than anyone I can think of, from over the better part of the last decade.

I really do not understand why you come to this part of the board, its called general discussion, and you obviously do not like to DISCUSS things.

We have a roadhouse, down there you can put up all the smilies of nutshots you want, this is supposed to be where the adults talk.
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this...

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Unfortunately Morgan Smith Goodwin is a natural blonde and I don't think she looks as hot as she does a redhead. She dons the redhead pretty much just for the Wendy's Commercials (i.e. the redheaded girl in the logo).
    Natural blondes are OK with me. Of course natural redheads are much better!

Blonde or redhead... she's a hottie.

Well put and 100% true. Especially the bolded part.
    Pot meet kettle

I thought I was the only one who noticed this...

No, but go ahead and join your LEFTY bretheren in their delusions

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast