Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: W199-eye

W199-eye

....still think 9-11 wasn't an inside job ? Guess again !

Of course it seems impossible that men (considered civilized) could plan , create , commit and hide such devious and heinous acts ! But to many signs and evidence points towards "our own" and not those who hate us ! (the ever so handy fall-guys)

President Georgie Bush signed secret national security order No. W199-eye , stating FBI agents would be arrested if stopping any al-Qaeda moves . National Security Implications were the reasons given ....

John O'Neill (FBI deputy director) resigned right away siting obstructing attempts to stop al-Qaeda ...

He was killed on Sept. 11 as Head of Security for the World Trade Centers ...

Official warnings BEFORE Sept. 11 came from Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak , as well as Russia , Israel , Germany , and France !

Your level of stupidity has to be physically painful, which leads you to turn to mind altering (and destroying) drugs to overcome said pain, which in turn leads to your idiotic postings on these boards.
    Because you suck. And I hate you.

Proud member of GeorgiaCarry.org, Ohio CCW, and the Second Amendment Foundation. Ex-NRA member.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression." - Thomas Paine

Brutus was a prophet.

Seriously. Go suck-start that Tapco-matic of yours.

who was it that said?

... "Forget about the fountain of youth... We have TOO much of that already... Give us a fountain of smart!"

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Printer it is official now...You are a fucking moron!
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...r-up/w199i.htm

Printerman, you may be crazy... just don't drink the kool-aid!

Quote Originally Posted by printerman View Post
    Of course it seems impossible that men (considered civilized) could plan , create , commit and hide such devious and heinous acts!
    Consider........

The Battleship Maine
    The Ocean liner Lusitania
    Der Reichstagsbrand (The Reichstag Fire)
    Operation Canned Goods (Led to the invasion of Poland 01 SEP 1939 and the start of WW-II)
    The US blockade of Japanese oil imports (leading to......)
    The attack on Pearl Harbor (leading to.......)
    America's involvement in WW-II (leading to.......)
    America emerges as the world's greatest military and industrial superpower
    The Gulf of Tonkin
    Oswald/Kennedy
    (lots of other crap)
    W199-eye
    (more to follow)

All samey-same. Americans can be the kindest people to those who "appreciate" it, and they can be the most vicious, ruthless, illegal and immoral devils the world has ever seen IF IT FURTHERS THE GOALS OF THE UNITED STATES.

And frankly, my loyalties are 100% for America, so if we have to screw over someone else and lie about it to further OUR Country, that's fine by me.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Coca-Puffs anyone?

ADMIN | LOGIC POLICE RJ Shooter's Avatar

I have new info on X273-ear!!!! But I will not share it!
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Shooter View Post
    Does it have anything to do with the Illudium Pu-36 explosive space modulator?
    Last edited by cciota; 08-26-2010 at 02:55 PM.
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by cciota View Post
    Does it have anything to do with the Illudium Pu-36 explosive space modulator?
    Where's the kaboom? There's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Iron Pumping Bastard aliceinchains's Avatar

I am sitting in my angry chair!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Where's the kaboom? There's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!!!

Marvin was so cool!
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Shooter View Post
    The XLR-99 "Super-Nose" can smell bullshit miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by printerman View Post
    ....still think 9-11 wasn't an inside job ? Guess again !

Official warnings BEFORE Sept. 11 came from Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak , as well as Russia , Israel , Germany , and France !

True, by monitoring the terrorist's communications they said al-Qaeda is planning an attack; they didn't say when or where.

Btw, if Egypt, Israel, Germany and France warned us of an attack by al-qaeda; just how was it an inside job?

Points is, you ignored the details..

Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    DETAILS?

You mean details like "passenger" aircraft with no windows and ECM pods on the bottom hit the WTC towers?

Or those strange flashes in the buildings milliseconds BEFORE the planes hit?

Or the amazing lack of wing and engine damage to the Pentagon that SHOULD have been present IF an aircraft hit the Pentagon?

Oh wait I know it's the GRASS... the amazing "Penta-Lawn"... grass so hardy that a 110 ton aircraft can hit the ground and not leave a mark.

Or, if the airplane came in at an angle and avoided the grass, then Boeing is to be commended for making an airplane that can execute an instant 5000 G pitch-up rotation in order to be level and punch all 5 perfect holes in the Pentagon at the exact moment of impact.

And, what amazing engineering! A 110 ton aircraft built with less aluminum than it takes to build a Cessna 152.

Kudos to the NTSB for providing the cleverly painted shard of aluminum from a previous crash though. That piece, along with some clever perspective tricks with the camera made the piece look a LOT larger than it was and it fooled quite a few people.

They did, however, screw up when they tossed part of a compressor wheel into the debris without considering that the particular part is not used in any B-757.

Like I said, the XLR-99 "Super-Nose" can smell bullshit from miles away......

YOU are an IDIOT. Everyone knows it but you and your little Printard friend. ALL of these things have been proven to you, yet your lack of intellect, or at least common sense, prevents you from absorbing truth. The ONLY people countering any of the truth, are proven morons.

Scientists, investigators and others external of the government have confirmed the truth. You are a moron. You are a known kook. And only those that are as idiotic as you, think you're normal. I feel for your wife and kids.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    True, by monitoring the terrorist's communications they said al-Qaeda is planning an attack; they didn't say when or where.

Btw, if Egypt, Israel, Germany and France warned us of an attack by al-qaeda; just how was it an inside job?

Your right more details are in order , like how Saudi men were called "al-Qaeda" then tricked into boarding specific planes then once on board the "psycho-tronic" weapon was used to control these aircraft . Kinda like Manchurian Candidate , only the brainwashing technique is far more up to date . IE; mk-Ultra

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast