Thread: Best pocket/IWB holster for Sig P238

Question Best pocket/IWB holster for Sig P238

So I broke down today and bought a Sig P238. When the Ruger LCP came out I really considered buying one to have a super compact backup gun, but I'm a 1911 guy and just didn't want all my muscle memory to get me killed switching between firearms. When the P238 came out I knew I had to get one and today I had a day off and went shopping.

This is not mine, but looks just like it:

Anyhow, now I need to find a holster to stick it in. It came with a crappy little OWB holster but I'm used to my milt sparks VMII and would like something a little more concealed and slim than the plastic OWB holster it came with. I'd like to find a nice IWB holster, pocket holster or both.

I'd seen commercials for the Cross Breed Holsters and thought the idea was pretty convincing. Looks like a nice setup and I'm really thinking of getting one unless anyone has a better suggestion.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/IW...%2cProductName

Anyways, enough rambling, if you have a holster for a subcompact that you like, especially a P238 I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks

Shawn

I'm a big Crossbreed fan. Get it! You won't be sorry. (Make sure you get the combat cut option.)
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

after you put about 100 rounds through it, post up. I'd be curious to see if you have and FTE or other issues. Also, if the trigger pinches your finger. I had a Kel-Tec P-3AT that pinched my finger so I sold it.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnetadmin View Post
    after you put about 100 rounds through it, post up. I'd be curious to see if you have and FTE or other issues. Also, if the trigger pinches your finger. I had a Kel-Tec P-3AT that pinched my finger so I sold it.
    I'm going to shoot it tomorrow. Will post results afterwards. Tonight after I cleaned it, I put it back together without the spring and cycled it a few hundred times. Hopefully will kind of pre-break it in. I actually did notice it felt smoother afterwards.