Thread: button bar over-writes?

button bar over-writes?

Is it just me or are there a couple of buttons on the forum page that have been over-written? Specifically the "New Posts" button, and then on the right side, there seems to be something written behind the search window.

Neither issue is critical, I'm just wondering....
    NRA Life Member
    "For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected cannot taste."
    "USMC 8652, 2531, RVN Jun '66, - May 68"

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Can you post a screen shot of this and include your monitor size and resolution setting. The Admin Staff is aware of the issue.

Thank you, Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Can you post a screen shot of this and include your monitor size and resolution setting. The Admin Staff is aware of the issue.

Thank you, Steve
    Greetings sir. My monitor is a 24" Dell. The screen resolution is 1600 x 1024

Here's the screen shot......

screenshot.jpg
    NRA Life Member

Those two buttons seem to exchange places on any given day also.

What operating system do you have? Also IF you use FIREFOX, press and hold CTRL button and roll your mouse wheel up or down to adjust the page for better viewing. Windows Explorer has a text adjustment to do the same.

Keep in mind the reason it down this is our navigation bar is custom and outside the "normal" navigational standard bar.
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That took care of that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
    What operating system do you have? Also IF you use FIREFOX, press and hold CTRL button and roll your mouse wheel up or down to adjust the page for better viewing. Windows Explorer has a text adjustment to do the same.

Keep in mind the reason it down this is our navigation bar is custom and outside the "normal" navigational standard bar.
    I have the Vista operating system. The "CTRL and mouse wheel" didn't help, but making the window full screen allows for all the info to be displayed.

Thanks for the help. I'll just put up with the juxtaposition of text.
    NRA Life Member

It happens on my phone and now it just started with my work computer as well.