Thread: VEPR .308, Manufactured 2011. Want to add a tactical tri-rail

VEPR .308, Manufactured 2011. Want to add a tactical tri-rail

New to the world of Russian firearms.
    I just purchased a new VEPR .308-23" and would like to change out the front walnut handguard with a black tactical tri-rail but i have no idea who manufactures one for a VEPR. I researched and found a great deal of Saiga rails but nothing for a VEPR?

Help please.

Thank you.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Welcome to the group fellow Hoosier !!!

The .308 VEPR with the 23 inch barrel is on my short list of wants, JEALOUS!!! Unfortunately I don't believe the newer VEPRs have been around long enough to create vast aftermarket of parts. I wouldn't know where to look for what you want, and would not be surprised to find that it hasn't been done yet, but hang around, someone here might know more.

Purdue 98, as in class of? If so, welcome fellow alumni!! AK-nut, class of ... of... a long time ago I spent a few good years at that institution in West Lafayette!

Alumni it is! Greetings.
    Thanks for the information. I made some further inquiries yesterday and pretty much found out i need to be patient. I purchased a Saiga tri rail forend upon advise it would work with some modifications. I modified it and yet was left with a tri rail system that simply does NOT work. Will wait for someone to develop the real thing.
    It is my first Russian rifle and i have to tell you, it is like a piece of art work. Anxious to take it to the range but living in Bloomington and driving to DNR range in Edinburgh is a haul.

Thanks again for the post.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply....let/StoreFront
    Carolina does have several foregrip options for the Vepr, you may find one that fits your wants perfectly. They do have one I like and I believe you can attach rails to it.