Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: During the time of great sadness......

Quote Originally Posted by abpt1 View Post
    I am so barfcom'ed out its not funny !

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    According to Arfcom, you don't need to practice if you buy a Colt or a BCM. Slap an ACOG on that bitch, and you are ready for Delta Force!

Whate are we up to now?
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Well there you go, bitches. I'll be back up to eleventy thousand in no time.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

swampdragon
    Yeah man!

+1 to the Grip-Pod for sure like totally.
    Bitchin' righteous dude.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

According to Arfcom, you don't need to practice if you buy a Colt or a BCM. Slap an ACOG on that bitch, and you are ready for Delta Force!

As for my other stuff, Soon, I will have one of the very few, if not THE ONLY semi-automatic CETME B clone in the USA.
    I still need the rear sight base. If you have calipers and could do a diminsional drawing, I have a mill in the garage now... I haven't seen Van Loose post one on gunbroker in a while...

I don't have calipers, and can't do dimensional drawings, but I can follow instructions. I do have the completer rear sight assembly. Do you have the other parts?

Hells yeah man, the more tactical shit hangin on there the better! Or so some elitists think. Mines plain jane simple, gonna get a TLR on it soon and itll be done.

I don't have calipers, and can't do dimensional drawings, but I can follow instructions. I do have the completer rear sight assembly. Do you have the other parts?
    I have the sight itself, but need the base & spring. Should have ordered two/three years back when Van Loose was posting them once or twice a year. I got my sight from Perro del Diablo back around 2001.

I also have the bipod, front handgrip, modelo B bolt & carrier (converted from .308 CETME) and flash suppressor. Maybe some other parts...

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Agree that things got bad while Gunsnet was offline, but it never got so bad that Arf-com was all that was left.

I feel so sorry for you!

JUST KIDDING!!!

Funny stuff, made my day thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus-snake View Post
    Hells yeah man, the more tactical shit hangin on there the better! Or so some elitists think. Mines plain jane simple, gonna get a TLR on it soon and itll be done.
    Think hard on the TLR. As you can see, I have one, and it is ALMOST the perfect gun light. But, that thing is VERY easy to flash without meaning to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    I have the sight itself, but need the base & spring. Should have ordered two/three years back when Van Loose was posting them once or twice a year. I got my sight from Perro del Diablo back around 2001.

I also have the bipod, front handgrip, modelo B bolt & carrier (converted from .308 CETME) and flash suppressor. Maybe some other parts...
    I have every thing except a buttstock, which will be reshaped from a model C version, and I need to fabricate the extension tube that joins the cocking tube to the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Agree that things got bad while Gunsnet was offline, but it never got so bad that Arf-com was all that was left.

I feel so sorry for you!

JUST KIDDING!!!
    Actualy, I use to post just in the Retro forum, which as you can imagine does not contain any tacti-cool kids, and everyone is pretty cool. That is how I found my way into the other places when this site went down.

I have every thing except a buttstock, which will be reshaped from a model C version, and I need to fabricate the extension tube that joins the cocking tube to the receiver.
    I have two armorer's kits and a pile of other parts... My buddy has his Smithy Mill/Laythe in my garage (and I'm trying to talk him into selling it!) so I can make the parts, just don't expect speed or even a reasonable deadline...

Well, I'm not an arfcommer, so I don't feel the NEED to spam....

NRA Armed.jpg
    What is a "stout" member?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I actually sold my computer when gunsnet went down. I'm using my iPhone to computate now.
    The Milkman

Bluedog, your rifle is shit, I don't see an MPI inspected bolt and carrier assembly anyplace. Meaning your gon might look the part... but you would not catch an "operator" using it anplace in the world...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG GGGGGGGGG! Arf.com made me a fucking moron!

Quote Originally Posted by gpwasr10 View Post
    Bluedog, your rifle is shit, I don't see an MPI inspected bolt and carrier assembly anyplace. Meaning your gon might look the part... but you would not catch an "operator" using it anplace in the world...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG GGGGGGGGG! Arf.com made me a fucking moron!
    operator. operator operator.

OPERATOR.

According to arfcom I would be dead the second I stepped out with this rifle. That rifle with me shooting it put 30 rounds in a row into a 2" circle at 100 yards in a 20 MPH crosswind last Spring (BH 68 gr BTHP) and it hasn't given me a single problem since I put the new barrel on it.mats A2.JPG
    Last edited by matshock; 07-16-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast