Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: During the time of great sadness......

Forum Administrator Prometheus168's Avatar

For the record.... ARF still sucks... just my personal opinion, and in no way reflecting the views of Gunsnet or its staff.....

Rusty
    GIG'EM AGGIES!
    Lieutenant of Correctional Officers- Texas Dept. Of Criminal Justice.
    Firefighter- Calvert Fire Department

Formerly know as Prometheus606

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    I found myself exiled to Arfcom.

I built this:

And decided I needed one of these on every gun I own:

But best of all, I learn the Arfcom style on non-substantive posting, which should get me to Stout Member status before the day is out.
    Bluedog, who makes that forward grip you have on your rifle?

Thanks

Rage

Quote Originally Posted by matshock View Post
    operator. operator operator.

OPERATOR.

According to arfcom I would be dead the second I stepped out with this rifle. That rifle with me shooting it put 30 rounds in a row into a 2" circle at 100 yards in a 20 MPH crosswind last Spring (BH 68 gr BTHP) and it hasn't given me a single problem since I put the new barrel on it.Attachment 33
    Well, an OPERATOR would put 1000 million zillion rounds down his REAL RIFLE inside a .25" hole at 3000 yards in a fucking huricane OK!?!? Cause MPI, and CAUSE it's obviously a LMT, cause that is the only rifle that is acceptable...

YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAAYAYAYYYA YYAYAYYAAYAYAYYAYYYYAYYYYYYAYYAYA fer me an boooOOOooOOOooo fer U AND fuck yo rifle.
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by gpwasr10 View Post
    Well, an OPERATOR would put 1000 million zillion rounds down his REAL RIFLE inside a .25" hole at 3000 yards in a fucking huricane OK!?!? Cause MPI, and CAUSE it's obviously a LMT, cause that is the only rifle that is acceptable...

YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAAYAYAYYYA YYAYAYYAAYAYAYYAYYYYAYYYYYYAYYAYA fer me an boooOOOooOOOooo fer U AND fuck yo rifle.
    NO I IS TIER 1 OPERATOR. I USE TIER ONE TP ON MY BUNGHOLE. That is all.

Talking

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG GGGGGGGGG! Arf.com made me a fucking moron!
    I don't think ARFcom had anything to do with that...
    I aim to misbehave...

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. - Mark Twain

I NEED A YUGO GAS TUBE AND LOWER HG FERRULE PLEASE!

"Fair" is a place they give ribbons to pigs

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. - Napoleon Bonaparte

C'thulhu '12! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post
    Bluedog, who makes that forward grip you have on your rifle?

Thanks

Rage
    That is a Magpul AFG.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

I can tell you have not been to Arfcom in awhile. LMT is SOOOOO last week. It's all BCM and Spike's tactical now. The gear queers now say LMT, get this, you're not gonna believe it.......SUCKS! Seriously.

Yes, LMT has joined RRA, Bushmaster and Armalite (among many others) as rifles that used to be the best, and now SUCK.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

So this is how you build post count....

Welcome back to the worl bro
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

By the way, if anyone is wondering why LMT sucks, it's because they don't park the berrel under the front sight block. Sounds pretty inocuous, but hey, "if they'll cut corners on something as basic at that, what else are they cutting corners on?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    I can tell you have not been to Arfcom in awhile. LMT is SOOOOO last week. It's all BCM and Spike's tactical now. The gear queers now say LMT, get this, you're not gonna believe it.......SUCKS! Seriously.

Yes, LMT has joined RRA, Bushmaster and Armalite (among many others) as rifles that used to be the best, and now SUCK.
    They bag on Armalite? Srsly? That IS fooked.

That's like calling a Saiga a POS.

Thanks Bluedog!

For the record, I purchased an Armalite mid-length upper, and I really like it!

Rage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123