Thread: POSP 4-10x42 Scope

POSP 4-10x42 Scope

Anyone have experience with a variable POSP scope? I picked one up for my AK from a friend who knows nothing about it and I have a few questions since all the printing is in Russian. I asked a vendor who sells this scope and was told they wouldn't answer any questions as they are not a "charity" organization, and would only answer questions if I bought one from them.

Thanks!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Right hand threads I do believe on the windage and elevation. Counter clockwise rotation should move the point of impact up on the elevation knob. Clockwise should move the point of impact left on the windage knob.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Thomas View Post
    Anyone have experience with a variable POSP scope? I picked one up for my AK from a friend who knows nothing about it and I have a few questions since all the printing is in Russian. I asked a vendor who sells this scope and was told they wouldn't answer any questions as they are not a "charity" organization, and would only answer questions if I bought one from them.

Thanks!
    I'm curious as to what company told you that. If they have time to write out a douche email, they could answer a simple question.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Thanks folks! Just what I needed!

The company was Eastwave. Maybe I'm just too sensitive to such failure to answer a simple question which would have taken less time than the "charity" reply. I've read positive comments on them in the past, but they lost me and the gun club I'm in as future customers. Maybe they were just having a bad day.