Thread: Quick reply functionality request

Quick reply functionality request

So... I've done about 10 more posts that I've given up on. Often, I'll hit the quick reply button on a thread, type up a long response and then click the "Reply to Thread" button that's just underneath the text I've typed up. That link will take you to the "Non-quick reply" page and as a side-effect blows away all the text you've typed. It drives me nuts.

If there's any way to fix this, it would really help...

Thanks

Shawn

Iron Pumping Bastard aliceinchains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srv656s View Post
    So... I've done about 10 more posts that I've given up on. Often, I'll hit the quick reply button on a thread, type up a long response and then click the "Reply to Thread" button that's just underneath the text I've typed up. That link will take you to the "Non-quick reply" page and as a side-effect blows away all the text you've typed. It drives me nuts.

Thanks

Shawn

So anywho, are you still living in that house you had built. I remember when you posted pictures of the ground digging.
    I am sitting in my angry chair!

Quote Originally Posted by srv656s View Post

Thanks

Shawn
    Are you trying to "Go Advanced" after doing a quick reply, or just trying to submit what you typed?
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

he's hitting the wrong button after typing.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.