Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Peaceful muslims, do they exist?

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    ...and we are commanded "To love our fellow man as ourselves." !

Diesel 88888888

I thought that was a command from Jesus in the New Testament?

I'll have to refresh my knowledge on that one...I mean God wasn't above having the Jews wipe out a few people in the old days.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

I believe they could live next to you in any neighborhood USA for 30 years and be the best friends you ever had, then 1 day they get the signal and blow the whole block up and kill everyone in it.
    We got a family of them in town and they participate in all community activities. Why or how did they pick this town out of the whole United States of America???
    How can there be so much unemployment yet they move right in and set up a business with computers, nice cars, leave town for meetings, ETC. I don't even know what the business is because its not a service I know that anyone walks right in and buys anything? Im watching close, I think its a money laundering set up .

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I would think you of all people would know better than that. Of all the things that muzzies hate, they hate YOU (i.e. Jews) the most of all.

If a muzzie is "friendly", it's because he's either outnumbered or else the friendliness is a rouse to mask some diabolical plan.

I say nuke 'em from orbit... it's the only way to be sure (yes ALL of them).
    So what exactly makes you any better than them? Oh the hypocrisy. So blind.

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by yankeedog View Post
    I believe they could live next to you in any neighborhood USA for 30 years and be the best friends you ever had, then 1 day they get the signal and blow the whole block up and kill everyone in it.
    We got a family of them in town and they participate in all community activities. Why or how did they pick this town out of the whole United States of America???
    How can there be so much unemployment yet they move right in and set up a business with computers, nice cars, leave town for meetings, ETC. I don't even know what the business is because its not a service I know that anyone walks right in and buys anything? Im watching close, I think its a money laundering set up .
    You are forgetting, Christians are capable of the same. Anyone is. Just look at some of your guys comments.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli...m_medium=email

N/A...it's a Jewish thing...just like your Yehoshua HaMeciach! Just where do you think all that christer stuff came from anyway, the Romans maybe...? Well maybe a lot of it did since Saul of Tarsus was a Roman citizen...and wrote almost all of the really whacky stuff in the later christian doctrine.

Diesel 88888888

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
    They put a wounded man out of his misery. That's a whole lot different than sawing off a guy's head and then yelling "allah ackbar".

Want me to post some peaceful muzzie videos for you?

They star such notables as Nick Berg, Eugene Armstrong, Jack Hensley and of course the ever popular Daniel Pearl.

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    No, because I am Jewish I understand the fallacy and danger of hating an entire religion or people because of the acts of a few, and the fear or disdain of others.
    Islam is not a religion. My definition of "religion" is "a man made set of rules, regulations and acts intended to honor and worship a supreme being (i.e. God)".

Some of the rules and traditions in all REAL religions are downright crazy, but NONE of them has violence, hatred and murder at their CORE.

What "God" would want, expect or condone violence, beheadings, stoning of wives and daughters, etc..?

"Islam" is not a religion. It's a depraved cult of sick minded, violent and dangerous people.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Horse shit! You don't have to hate them...just get rid of them...and do it with love in your heart!
    Absolutely! Say "I love you" just as you pickle the 100 megaton H-bomb..... they will have a good 60 to 90 seconds to feel your love!

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

They put a wounded man out of his misery. That's a whole lot different than sawing off a guy's head and then yelling "allah ackbar".

Want me to post some peaceful muzzie videos for you?

They star such notables as Nick Berg, Eugene Armstrong, Jack Hensley and of course the ever popular Daniel Pearl.

The point I intended to be taken from that one was the three minutes of crap in the middle. The videos without propaganda on the ends were not clear enough to be seen.

How the hell you think I posted that in support of the whacky bastard waving a koran and pistol is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylz View Post
    So what exactly makes you any better than them? Oh the hypocrisy. So blind.
    What makes me better is that I believe my own religious ideas and don't try to ram them down anyone's throat as I hold a knife to it like the muzzies do.

Have you heard of masses of crazed Christians murdering people for "honor" reasons?
    Have you heard of masses of crazed Jews murdering people for "honor" reasons?
    Have you heard of masses of crazed "any other religion" murdering people for "honor" reasons?

Now, how about muzzies? Have you heard of fathers killing their own daughters for "honor"?
    Have you heard of muzzies sawing off the heads of people and video taping it?
    Have you heard of a muzzie routinely beating his wife (his "property") and then eventually killing her?

Need I go on?

If you're not a muzzie, stop defending them.

If you are a muzzie, go to hell.

You are forgetting, Christians are capable of the same. Anyone is. Just look at some of your guys comments.
    Anyone is CAPABLE of violence. Christians, Jews and other religions, however, do not ADVOCATE violence as their core principle as muzzies do.

The point I intended to be taken from that one was the three minutes of crap in the middle. The videos without propaganda on the ends were not clear enough to be seen.

How the hell you think I posted that in support of the whacky bastard waving a koran and pistol is beyond me.
    I honestly had no idea why you posted that video.

I'll agree, it was probably not the best thing to do for the soldiers to cheer at what they did... but you and I are not in their position... you and I are not faced with the possibility of death every day from some crazy raghead.

Those guys need to let off steam, and if a little cheering does the trick, so be it. I support our soldiers 100% - and to hell with the muslims!

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

Thumbs up

I honestly had no idea why you posted that video.

I'll agree, it was probably not the best thing to do for the soldiers to cheer at what they did... but you and I are not in their position... you and I are not faced with the possibility of death every day from some crazy raghead.

Those guys need to let off steam, and if a little cheering does the trick, so be it. I support our soldiers 100% - and to hell with the muslims!
    Then we are in agreement.

Then we are in agreement.
    Good. Sorry if I initially misunderstood you.

As much as I dislike muslim fanatics I don't think it's accurate to say all muslims are on par with the fanatics you see in ME countries burning USA flags and blowing up schools. I do think that a large number are fanatics, and the non fanatics are failing in denouncing the fanatics.

If you oppose an enemy it's important to have defined reasons and not just because they are part of a nationality or a religion, that's a slippery slope many evil people have gone down. There has to be a reason, not just because they are white or black or a Christian or a buddhist or a muslim.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

Do all Christians believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    As much as I dislike muslim fanatics I don't think it's accurate to say all muslims are on par with the fanatics you see in ME countries burning USA flags and blowing up schools.
    A "non-violent" muslim isn't a real muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeedog View Post
    Do all Christians believe in God?
    I would assume so........

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    As much as I dislike muslim fanatics I don't think it's accurate to say all muslims are on par with the fanatics you see in ME countries burning USA flags and blowing up schools. I do think that a large number are fanatics, and the non fanatics are failing in denouncing the fanatics.

If you oppose an enemy it's important to have defined reasons and not just because they are part of a nationality or a religion, that's a slippery slope many evil people have gone down. There has to be a reason, not just because they are white or black or a Christian or a buddhist or a muslim.
    I disagree. The BEST reason IS because they are Muslim. For a reason, you don't have to look any farther than that.

There is no such thing as a good cancer. If a cancer is not killing you right now, and you take no action against it, it CAN turn malignant and kill you later. The best/safest way to deal with any cancer is cut it out and get rid of it entirely.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

If what you say here is true, then the Christians better get moving and deal with the Islamists BEFORE they deal with the Christians.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast