Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Peaceful muslims, do they exist?

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    I keep hearing about "peaceful muslims". My question is, if they are so peaceful why are they not outraged and denouncing the murder by the radical muslims?

The answer of course is that they are not "peaceful" at all, they are simply quiet. The reality is that there are radical muslims and there are quiet muslims - but they all want the same thing. They want death to any and all that will not subjugate themselves to their crazy religion.
    Peaceful muslims are dead muslims, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    Please no one respond to kadmos. He's on my ignore list and I'd rather be kadmos free on my thread. Thank you.
    You mean respond all you want, just don't quote.

No, thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    No, because I am Jewish I understand the fallacy and danger of hating an entire religion or people because of the acts of a few, and the fear or disdain of others.

Many Muslims and Jews get along just fine, we share similar cultures, languages, foods, music, and even many of the same values.

Yes, there is a large segment of the Muslim world who wants to drive the Jews from Israel, possibly even from the face of the earth.

But this is nothing new to the Jewish people, once most Christians felt the same desire, and many still do.

Should I condemn them all because of that?

If I hate them all because a few hate me than have I not only added to the hatred?

If I respect those who respect me, and attempt to show respect to others who have no strong opinion than perhaps I add to a better understanding.

The terrorist have been condemned by most of the Muslim world, and Muslims themselves often suffer from acts of terrorism committed against them by other Muslims
    The same could be said of many Germans in the 1930s. How did that turn out?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    As much as I dislike muslim fanatics I don't think it's accurate to say all muslims are on par with the fanatics you see in ME countries burning USA flags and blowing up schools. I do think that a large number are fanatics, and the non fanatics are failing in denouncing the fanatics.

If you oppose an enemy it's important to have defined reasons and not just because they are part of a nationality or a religion, that's a slippery slope many evil people have gone down. There has to be a reason, not just because they are white or black or a Christian or a buddhist or a muslim.
    You mean, like because they're either communist or fascist?

Works for me.

Fine, I'll say it. Islam is a fascist religion. Kill it.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 11-30-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    You, like because they're either communist or fascist?

Works for me.

Correction. "Islam is a dangerous radical fascist cult. Kill it as fast as you can".
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    You mean respond all you want, just don't quote.
    Wow, can't believe I somehow missed seeing his post.

I assume he meant what he said.

My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I say nuke 'em from orbit... it's the only way to be sure (yes ALL of them).
    Three cheers for Cpl. Hicks and Ripley!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Correction. "Islam is a dangerous radical fascist cult. Kill it as fast as you can".
    Actually, I was being generous. Islam is neither cult nor religion. It is a political and social institution bent on world domination through fascist control, masquerading as a religion. It should be deemed to be "not a religion", all protections of the 1st removed from application to it, and it should be banned from the country as inimical to the freedom of all peoples protected by the Constitution and BOR.

If the rest of the world doesn't follow suit, we need to kill it for both their and our sake, because as long as it exists it will attempt to convert the planet, by any means, including extermination of non-believers...those are the tenets of this masquerade.

There is a reason fascism is held in low esteem.

There is no reason Islam's obvious fascism isn't viewed similarly, apart from the race/religion card constantly played by the left

What amazes me is that the left genuinely believes they'll be able to hold Islam in check once they've destroyed all of western civilization...but then, no one ever said commies were smart.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 11-30-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

Originally Posted by yankeedog View Post
    Do all Christians believe in God?

I would assume so........
    Then all Muslims are violent and want to kill everybody else who aren't.
    It ain't like blacks who we have some good and some bad ( not talking about work ethics because thats all bad) Muslims are all bad whether they show it or not.

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    If what you say here is true, then the Christians better get moving and deal with the Islamists BEFORE they deal with the Christians.
    And that is exactly what doesn't make you guys much better.

Roadhouse Groupee

What makes me better is that I believe my own religious ideas and don't try to ram them down anyone's throat as I hold a knife to it like the muzzies do.

Have you heard of masses of crazed Christians murdering people for "honor" reasons?
    Have you heard of masses of crazed Jews murdering people for "honor" reasons?
    Have you heard of masses of crazed "any other religion" murdering people for "honor" reasons?

Now, how about muzzies? Have you heard of fathers killing their own daughters for "honor"?
    Have you heard of muzzies sawing off the heads of people and video taping it?
    Have you heard of a muzzie routinely beating his wife (his "property") and then eventually killing her?

Need I go on?

If you're not a muzzie, stop defending them.

If you are a muzzie, go to hell.
    I just saw you say we should nuke/kill all Muslims. This is the same thing they do, just in a different manner. Same end result. Now, yes they believe all non-believers should be converted or killed. Hitler partnered with the Japanese. Hitler didn't want to kill all other races/religions, but does that make him any less evil? No. Evil is evil. I agree fundamental/radical/extremist Islam is a scourge and should be eradicated. But unlike you, Hitler and said Muslims...I don't think genocide is the answer.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

When people realize sugar coating everything instead of facing the "real world" problems has caused most of the problems in the world today, will any positive results come forth.
    Again Liberal retards are to blame!

Quote Originally Posted by Stylz View Post
    I just saw you say we should nuke/kill all Muslims...I agree fundamental/radical/extremist Islam is a scourge and should be eradicated...I don't think genocide is the answer.
    It's early and I'll be honest...you are full of shit! All of islam is, IS, pay attention here...IS fundamental/radical/extremist Islam!!!!!!!

The murderous bastards are worse than anything the commies ever confronted US with...with guns, bombs, knives and clubs they are determined to use any method at hand to harm all of US...like vermin everywhere all they have coming is a can of 'Raid' and all that goes with that concept.

Diesel 88888888

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I disagree. The BEST reason IS because they are Muslim. For a reason, you don't have to look any farther than that.

There is no such thing as a good cancer. If a cancer is not killing you right now, and you take no action against it, it CAN turn malignant and kill you later. The best/safest way to deal with any cancer is cut it out and get rid of it entirely.
    Would you agree with killing all muslim woman and children that attend a mosque in Tennessee?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    You mean, like because they're either communist or fascist?

Works for me.

Not really, I would never think it's a good idea to destroy an entire country or race because they have a communist or fascist government, maybe most of the people in positions of authority.

Don't get me wrong I am in no way shape or form defending muslims or fanatics and the solution for the fanatics that make up so many of the muslim population is to put them down, I don't believe there is any reforming these people. Maybe it's true that anyone that is a muslim agrees with the convert or kill ideology but I think it's a stretch to just through 100% of them in the same boat.

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    It's early and I'll be honest...you are full of shit! All of islam is, IS, pay attention here...IS fundamental/radical/extremist Islam!!!!!!!

The murderous bastards are worse than anything the commies ever confronted US with...with guns, bombs, knives and clubs they are determined to use any method at hand to harm all of US...like vermin everywhere all they have coming is a can of 'Raid' and all that goes with that concept.

Diesel 88888888

So what are the millions of Muslims in the U.S.A. waiting on if that is the case? Europe? What about all the western tourist that go to Muslims countries? Indonesia? Malaysia? What were you saying about being full of shit.

And that is exactly what doesn't make you guys much better.
    There's a BIG difference. Violence for DEFENSE is completely different than violence for OFFENSE.

I just saw you say we should nuke/kill all Muslims. This is the same thing they do, just in a different manner. Same end result. Now, yes they believe all non-believers should be converted or killed. Hitler partnered with the Japanese. Hitler didn't want to kill all other races/religions, but does that make him any less evil? No. Evil is evil. I agree fundamental/radical/extremist Islam is a scourge and should be eradicated. But unlike you, Hitler and said Muslims...I don't think genocide is the answer.
    That makes no sense. How can you eradicate a group without it being "genocide"?

The word literally means "Genus" (race/group/type) and "-cide" (to kill).

If muslims would simply stop hating and killing, they:

(1) Would no longer be a threat to humanity

-and-

(2) Would have no need to be eradicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Would you agree with killing all muslim woman and children that attend a mosque in Tennessee?
    Yes. It pains me to say it, but yes.

So what are the millions of Muslims in the U.S.A. waiting on if that is the case?
    They are "waiting on" the proper moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2w9gWT6W8

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast