Thread: One disturbed shooter gets it right the first time.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway

One disturbed shooter gets it right the first time.

http://home.suddenlink.net/news/read...org%3E&ps=1011

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Police in Alabama say an employee is dead after shooting himself inside a federal courthouse.

Birmingham Police Sgt. Johnny Williams says an unidentified worker pulled out a weapon and shot himself once in the head about 9:30 a.m. Thursday.

No one else was harmed and Williams says there wasn't a threat to anyone else in the building.

Williams says the shooting happened in a first-floor clerk's office. He says the man apparently was able to get the weapon inside because he worked in the building. Visitors are normally required to go through metal detectors.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

He was planning on taking 10-15 people with him, but got the order mixed up. This is what happens when you let ADHD go untreated.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Its a good thing weapons are banned in those locations are someone could get hurt.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"