Thread: This is the wrong kind of gun owner.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

This is the wrong kind of gun owner.

http://www.kens5.com/news/texas-news...186102422.html

I haw not had a chance to watch the video. Just read the text portion of the report. I do not like what was written.

Part of what make Texas great for gun owners is that we can freely sell or trade our firearms to others. We have a few rules to follow. Must be 18 for long arms 21 for handguns, must be a texas resident. I ask to see ID and we must not sell or trade to someone we know will use it to commit a felony. Hard sometimes to know the future on that last one. That is why I ask questions when I'm selling. I ask do you have a Texas CHL? If they answer yes I'm confident enough to know they are one of the good guys. Just like the local LE knows when they run my license and see I am CHL holder they know I'm not a potential threat. In the last few instances I've had my info checked the LE chatted with me about firearms in a friendly manner.

Anyway, this so called "gun toting Texan" is a dumb bitch.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

didnt read, just watched the video.

unfortunately, i think that she is indicative of the average american gun owner. there are more that think like this than dont, from what ive seen, and this will be the downfall of the entire 2a. only thing i can say is i so anxiously look forward to the day when ars are banned and then they come for her "sporting" gns next. i want to see the look on her dumb cunt face then.

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    only thing i can say is i so anxiously look forward to the day when ars are banned and then they come for her "sporting" gns next. i want to see the look on her dumb cunt face then.
    She'll be able to rationalize it, like she's doing now.

So called pro-gunners like her is why we are in the situation that we are in.

You'd be surprised at all the people who own a six gun and lever/bolt action rifles that care less if semi's are banned. They don't own one and like what they have, with no reason to change. I told a guy Saturday that there is a bill up in congress to heavily tax all calibers above .22 well, needless to say he said, "Well I've got a problem with that" next I said "Now some politicians are calling deer rifles sniper rifles, and want to get rid of them too. Now that got his attention! "WHAT HELL NO THEY'RE NOT TAKING MY F*****G ' GUNS!
    The point is somehow we've got to get the hunting community to realize it's not just the semi's they want, It's ALL GUNS!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gunnutz View Post
    You'd be surprised at all the people who own a six gun and lever/bolt action rifles that care less if semi's are banned. They don't own one and like what they have, with no reason to change. I told a guy Saturday that there is a bill up in congress to heavily tax all calibers above .22 well, needless to say he said, "Well I've got a problem with that" next I said "Now some politicians are calling deer rifles sniper rifles, and want to get rid of them too. Now that got his attention! "WHAT HELL NO THEY'RE NOT TAKING MY F*****G ' GUNS!
    The point is somehow we've got to get the hunting community to realize it's not just the semi's they want, It's ALL GUNS!
    Let them know they're living in the past. Marlin doesn't even make lever-actions anymore and Winchester has been out of business forever.

An assault weapons ban would impact around 75% of handguns and 50% of rifles, yet they make up less than 3% of weapons used in crime. Let them know that their support of the ban is going to turn you into a felon and inspire several Wacos in every town in America.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

if they can read lawyer speak.
    anything with a detachable mag is under it.

unless it's a .22 tube fed under 10 rounds
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!