Thread: Gallery Issues?

ADMIN | LOGIC POLICE RJ Shooter's Avatar

Gallery Issues?

Is there a problem uploading to the Gallery right now?

I've tried to upload and edit some images, and I get errors like this:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 198

Command:

"/usr/sfw/bin/mogrify" -strip -resize "120x" -resize "x78<" -gravity center -crop 120x78+0+0 -quality 100 -unsharp 10 '/webstuff/gunsnet_vb/photopost/data/512/thumbs/WhiteLettering.jpg'
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I still can't figure out how to delete an image. I've look for the menus people here have discussed and still no worky.

edit: i just figured it out. Carry on, discuss!
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I wrote the book on uploading to our old site. I can't figure out what this new site wants. I have tried to load several photos but only managed to get three uploaded. One I shrank to what must be postage stamp size before it would upload, and the others I got here, and can't for the life of me figure how they did get here because I kept getting error messages.

My guess is that either we no longer have an auto-sizer or if we do, it isn't working.

The other issue I have seen is improper format. How can a standard JPG be an improper format????

no auto size and its limited to small pictures. I would be willing to donate a drive for pictures. If space is the issue.

yea I'm working on that.. I'll let you know when its fixed.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

try again folks..
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.