Thread: This doesn't make feed good about staying here.

This doesn't make feed good about staying here.

To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater.

You currently have 3 posts and you can send PMs to following users only:
    Gunreference1, 63DH8, Vorkutinetz, awp101, slamfire51, gunsnetadmin, Guns Network Staff, HDR, 308, Krupski, RJ Shooter, imanaknut, mick, Zouave, TEN-32, AKTexas, Dr. Gonzo GED, circuits, recon, Tx Dogblaster, O.S.O.K., whos2kno, Confederate, Richard Simmons, macvsog, Prometheus168, Schuetzenman, Gunsmoke, gewehr44, Dan Morris, skorpion, az_paul, vitiaz, ltorlo64, a-kmanator, weevil, CigarGuy, EddieB310, rgmcl, copterdoctor, coyote3, videodon, FunkyPertwee, TomO, Crash, motormitch, SgtRock2, Dafapa, Shorty Pimp, JetFuelBurner, sinobyte, Kilo Sierra, insider, mushroom, 6gunsal, T2K, AtLarge, bikermike, milrite1, phoglund, wdmason99, quicksdraw, coppertales, moss44us, PlaneGuy, kuntryboy, RTBArms1603, Joeroe, automan459, OzarkRecluse, f.b.l.p, panzerman, wgroover, whitelightning777, alismith, El Laton Caliente, Bluntforce, boyd29, my-rifle, ninner, Gunner1558, cstierhoff, pastprime, l921428x, 1 Patriot-of-many, old Grump, nfa1934, LAGC, rci2950, jcohen, sevlex, Sherman, TakeFive, deth502, NewbieAKguy, mrkalashnikov, GunWorm, Warthogg, davepool, roaddog, Nautilus, alaskaderilict, madmarc0, 06boblee, cbxjeff, N/A, Hobe Sound AK, luckygunner, Cope's Distributing, APEXgunparts, Tactical Toy Box

So...

...reply to this post and you're halfway there!

Being the new guy is tough.....come on guy. Just a few post to start PMing is not that much to ask.

Scott
    Always Remember:
    A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.
    (I don't know who to credit but I like the quote.)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Seriously?
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

you could make freakin post just randomly posting blah to the first 10 post you see! duh! but you make a post about it why?

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charger0122 View Post
    you could make freakin post just randomly posting blah to the first 10 post you see! duh! but you make a post about it why?
    Exactly. This person must have the thinnest of skin to be bothered by the need to make 10 posts. Hey new guy it is to prevent Spamers from slamming our PM accounts. Get a clue!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

What's the problem?
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbonnin View Post
    To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater.

You currently have 3 posts and you can send PMs to following users only:
    Gunreference1, 63DH8, Vorkutinetz, awp101, slamfire51, gunsnetadmin, Guns Network Staff, HDR, 308, Krupski, RJ Shooter, imanaknut, mick, Zouave, TEN-32, AKTexas, Dr. Gonzo GED, circuits, recon, Tx Dogblaster, O.S.O.K., whos2kno, Confederate, Richard Simmons, macvsog, Prometheus168, Schuetzenman, Gunsmoke, gewehr44, Dan Morris, skorpion, az_paul, vitiaz, ltorlo64, a-kmanator, weevil, CigarGuy, EddieB310, rgmcl, copterdoctor, coyote3, videodon, FunkyPertwee, TomO, Crash, motormitch, SgtRock2, Dafapa, Shorty Pimp, JetFuelBurner, sinobyte, Kilo Sierra, insider, mushroom, 6gunsal, T2K, AtLarge, bikermike, milrite1, phoglund, wdmason99, quicksdraw, coppertales, moss44us, PlaneGuy, kuntryboy, RTBArms1603, Joeroe, automan459, OzarkRecluse, f.b.l.p, panzerman, wgroover, whitelightning777, alismith, El Laton Caliente, Bluntforce, boyd29, my-rifle, ninner, Gunner1558, cstierhoff, pastprime, l921428x, 1 Patriot-of-many, old Grump, nfa1934, LAGC, rci2950, jcohen, sevlex, Sherman, TakeFive, deth502, NewbieAKguy, mrkalashnikov, GunWorm, Warthogg, davepool, roaddog, Nautilus, alaskaderilict, madmarc0, 06boblee, cbxjeff, N/A, Hobe Sound AK, luckygunner, Cope's Distributing, APEXgunparts, Tactical Toy Box
    Why is able to PM me with only 3 posts?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Contributor 05/2012

<shaking head> Maybe it's just me, but I never joined any forum with even the slightest thought of "I want to join THIS forum
    so I can PM people!"?

Rochester, New York, United States, Rochester, New York
    This leads me to ask the question, what is it that you want to talk about that you
    can't post to the group? Hiding something, or are you shy?
    Just me and my monkey....

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

holy shit! is that a list of all the mods? there are more moderators here than active members

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    holy shit! is that a list of all the mods? there are more moderators here than active members
    No, my thoughts is the mods plus the members that allow pm from anyone.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKTexas View Post
    No, my thoughts is the mods plus the members that allow pm from anyone.
    yeah, just noticed im on the list, and i know im not a mod.

i saw the first line of names and jumped to the conclusion.

but back on topic, i agree with the others, whats the big deal over 10 posts? there are 1000's of threads here, theres nothing that you have an opinion on?