Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need h&k93 pushpins!!!

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    Wood stocks were made for the HK43 (precursor to the HK33)......VERY RARE!!

So was green plastic furniture.....again VERY RARE.
    it don't matter if it was lime green and pink if it performs goo after i put the pushpins in and change the stock thats all that matters to me

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    it don't matter if it was lime green and pink if it performs goo after i put the pushpins in and change the stock thats all that matters to me
    i have done a little research in the past couple of days and people swear that the 94 and 91 stocks will fit and function on a 93 without any problems,BUT ido not know so all can do is ecept the advise and change the thing out

They will fit...but function is something else entirely.

Using an improperly recoil/buffer set-up will cause the receiver to "gall" IE, it will stretch out overtime....which is bad....VERY bad.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

They will fit...but function is something else entirely.

Using an improperly recoil/buffer set-up will cause the receiver to "gall" IE, it will stretch out overtime....which is bad....VERY bad.
    thank you so much for your help partisan!! i promise not to fire it till i get a brand new stock for it. i trust your decision completly and will follow it to the t! waiting on my pushpins and as soon as i get the money paid back on the loan i took out to purchase the gun paid for i will be getting the magpul conversion stock for the 93. unless you think i should get the original to put back on it? its just i can come up with 200 versus 400 dollars. you know what i mean, lol. but let me know what is my best bet! thank you again for the help bud!

I would go with the Magpul stock.

I have tried all the different factory fixed stocks and collapsible stocks, and I can say there isn't one I really enjoy.

Sell your MP5 stock. I have no idea what a used one goes for nowadays, but I would think you should be able to get at least a couple hundred for it.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

I would go with the Magpul stock.

I have tried all the different factory fixed stocks and collapsible stocks, and I can say there isn't one I really enjoy.

Sell your MP5 stock. I have no idea what a used one goes for nowadays, but I would think you should be able to get at least a couple hundred for it.
    well partisan i finally got my pins in yesterday! looks a hell of a lot better than them bolts, lol. i think i might go with the magpul stock as well, they are probably the best looking stock i've found for it. have you seen them? they have a cheek riser and i believe you can extent the back a little to if i'm not mistaken

i have done a little research in the past couple of days and people swear that the 94 and 91 stocks will fit and function on a 93 without any problems,BUT ido not know so all can do is ecept the advise and change the thing out

The "center" section....is for the most part....the same. It's all the other parts involved, that make up the "stock assembly", is where difference's become noticeable.

well partisan i finally got my pins in yesterday! looks a hell of a lot better than them bolts, lol. i think i might go with the magpul stock as well, they are probably the best looking stock i've found for it. have you seen them? they have a cheek riser and i believe you can extent the back a little to if i'm not mistaken
    A buddy of mine had one on a HK91/G3. It was very nice and well worth the cost IMHO.

Go for the complete HK33/43/53/93 Magpul stock. It includes the backplate (which you need) and the better buffer setup.

I will help you with the removal of the buffer from your bolt carrier. It's quite easy and easily reversible if you decide to pick up another buttstock someday that isn't buffered.

A buddy of mine had one on a HK91/G3. It was very nice and well worth the cost IMHO.

Go for the complete HK33/43/53/93 Magpul stock. It includes the backplate (which you need) and the better buffer setup.

I will help you with the removal of the buffer from your bolt carrier. It's quite easy and easily reversible if you decide to pick up another buttstock someday that isn't buffered.
    thank you very much for all your help! you have been great with really good info. might take me a bit to get the stock but will have before the years out if the good lords willing.

No problem man. That's what this site is for

Shop around to all the Magpul distributors online before buying, that way you can find the cheapest price.

Since this panic started, some online vendors have put cracked out prices on all things Magpul......it makes me sick.

No problem man. That's what this site is for

Shop around to all the Magpul distributors online before buying, that way you can find the cheapest price.

Since this panic started, some online vendors have put cracked out prices on all things Magpul......it makes me sick.
    finally got the butt stock ordered. all the magpul stocks are out of stock right now so i just went with the original hk 93 solid stock. cost 121 s&h and all so really not that bad of a deal.

finally got the butt stock ordered. all the magpul stocks are out of stock right now so i just went with the original hk 93 solid stock. cost 121 s&h and all so really not that bad of a deal.

From where/who???

From where/who???
    from the website you gave me, Roberts RTG.com

Didn't know he had any inventory left LOL

Didn't know he had any inventory left LOL
    yeah they have quiet a few items left for the h&k93 and 91. since you are a big help to me (thank you for being such) can you tell me where to locate the hammer and trigger pins and a shepards hook for a ak-47??

APEX Gun Parts.

They are an advertiser on this forum.

Don't worry about the Shepherds Hook, get a retaining plate instead. APEX sells 'em.

that plate is the best thing ever made since cheese in a spray can.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    that plate is the best thing ever made since cheese in a spray can.
    ok i just looked and they have the pins i need. they are 3 dollars a piece and the retaining plate is 6 dollars. i have a question though. do you think i would come out better buying a rivet set for 10 and the plate? both of the pins i need are in the set and i get a brand new set of rivets. what would you do??

Unless you are planning on on building some homemade AK's.....there is no need for the rivets

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123