Thread: Source for the light Reddish/Orange Romanian Pistol Grip's.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up Source for the light Reddish/Orange Romanian Pistol Grip's.

Remember JoeKen's, then they became Arms of America? Well they also went out of Bussiness, got into a little Trouble with the BATF. I had bought one from them Year's ago. By Accident, I found on www.desertfoxoutfitters.com Both the Polish and Romanian AKM Light Reddish/Orange Pistol Grips. These are very hard to find. He also has the Dark Black colored Romanian Grip. The Medium Solid Red is not here, but I have seen it on Gunbroker.com. See the Photo in my Gallery. The man I spoke with this afternoon told me they bought up all the Supply from JoeKen. now I know why they had them, and why I have never found them anywhere else. This is not that cheap U.S. made Grip by AK Palm. Item Number AK1002: Baklite Romanian AKM Light Pistol Grip, 6.99 plus Shipping. They ship by U.S. Priority Mail. No AKM Baklite Grip look's better than the Reddish/Brown one's. Paul

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Cool!

I jus took off my orange romanian and put on the brown palm grip because its just fits my hand so well, and doesn't ruin the classic lines of the AKM in my opinion.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I got my Grips Yesterday. They are better than I hoped. New and in Plastic Wrap. Paul

im soon going to get a bought 10,000 ak romaian bakelite assorted coulors
    im selling them cheep
    plus shiping

K_boltz2@comcast.net

HI
    I got grab boxes of 50 Romanian ak pistol grips
    in used condtion
    will come in a med flat rate priority mail boxes
    125.00 free shiping
    apple201456@yahoo.com