Most likely he has the lighter shade's as well. Remember those Crook's at Joeken.com? who also became Arms of America? Who also went out of Bussiness after a tangle with the BATF? Well I have found out why I had never been able to find (again) another Bakelite Romanian AKM Reddish/Orange Grip. these guy's bought up their Stock. I found this Page on AK Grips this Morning while looking up their website, I had seen their Ad in the Shotgun News but never had gone on it: www.desertfoxoutfitters.com They are in Arizona. I found not only the light Reddish/Orange Romanian AKM Grip I was looking for. but I nothiced on the same Page for 8.99 Item Number B81062 Baklite Polish Light Pistol Grip. He show's a darker Reddish/Orange but I am sure he has the lighter shades as well. I am told he has plenty of both Romanian and Polish Reddish/Orange's in Stock, so I bough up several of the Romanian one's. as you may know, they both look alike if you have the same shade of Red/Orange. I told the Guy I would post them here on the Ak Forum's and did so on the Romanian as well. Hope this helps. as we all know. Only the Polish, Romanian's, and Chinese made Grips in this general shade of Color, or Marbleing as he called it. Paul