Page 73 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3764

Thread: What are you listening to ?

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Cannibal Corpse? Man, I never saw that coming. I have a Comic book made for their Evisceration Plague album. It simply contains the lyrics from the songs on that album and depicts what's going on. I got to meet the band in 2009 and they autographed it for me.

Right now:
    I aspire to play like this guy!
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Cannibal Corpse? Man, I never saw that coming.
    Why?

I love me some Cannibal Corpse. I try not to listen to too much of that type of music these days. Just a little at a time. Once upon a time though I was cruising around listening to nothing but death metal all day long.

I have a Comic book made for their Evisceration Plague album. It simply contains the lyrics from the songs on that album and depicts what's going on. I got to meet the band in 2009 and they autographed it for me.
    Thats awesome.

Having a cominc of their album makes sense, since most of the songs seem to be inspired by horror shorts such as the EC comics series from way back before I was around.

My favorite song for lyrical content is "Mutation of the Cadaver" on the Gore Obsessed album. There should be a badass horror short film based on it.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Why?

I love me some Cannibal Corpse. I try not to listen to too much of that type of music these days. Just a little at a time. Once upon a time though I was cruising around listening to nothing but death metal all day long.
    Not a band that I really hear a lot of pro gunners speak of, let alone in a positive manner. Then again, most pro gunners I've run into in person tend to be religious to the point of being boarder line fun hating outside of firearms. Either that or they're "Billy Bob's" and don't get into "extreme" forms of music. :P

Thats awesome.

Having a cominc of their album makes sense, since most of the songs seem to be inspired by horror shorts such as the EC comics series from way back before I was around.

My favorite song for lyrical content is "Mutation of the Cadaver" on the Gore Obsessed album. There should be a badass horror short film based on it.
    Yeah, it makes for some pretty gruesome entertainment! As far as lyrical content... Not a lot sets one song apart from another for the most part. But just for the sake of how disgusting and demented the song is... Stripped, Raped and Strangled really puts itself ahead of others IMO. But for over all performance, Frantic Disembowelment from The Wretched Spawn album is IMO their greatest song to date.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Stripped, Raped and Strangled
    Love that song.

"They think they know who I am,
    All they know is I love to kill..."

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    I always like Night of the Stormrider, so I'll give this one a listen.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    I don't have nearly enough Coltrane. I'm saving this album to my hard drive right now.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I don't have nearly enough Coltrane. I'm saving this album to my hard drive right now.
    Cool, I've got Blue Train spinning now.

Probably play some Miles after that.

Returns June 3rd.

Page 73 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast