Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Coronavirus

Ok so if you hadn't yet heard, a virus seems to be, or at least is alleged to be sickening thousands in China. To the point where Chicoms quarantined the city where the sickness first emerged, a city of 11 million people. No traffic in or out. Then they quarantined 6 other cities, some 40 million people total, yet the chicoms say only a few have died from the sickness. You don't quarantine 11 million people, let alone 40 million, without good reason.

Well, in today's news we have this;

'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown
    China's bid to contain a deadly new virus by placing cities of millions under quarantine is an unprecedented undertaking but it is unlikely to stop the disease spreading, experts warn.
    The contagious virus has already reached elsewhere in China and abroad, and even an authoritarian government has only a small timeframe in which trapped residents will submit to such a lockdown, they say.
    "I think we have passed the golden period of control and prevention," said Guan Yi, an expert on viruses at Hong Kong University.
    https://news.yahoo.com/time-im-scare...103855664.html

'Everyone will get infected' Nurse at corpse-strewn hospital says quarantine failing
    Corpses of coronavirus victims line hospital corridors of a hospital after becoming flooded with patients in Wuhan, as China's quarantine has extended to a further two cities.
    Footage of the chilling hospital scenes, captured by a woman who claims to be a nurse, was posted to the country's social media today before being quickly censored.
    The shocking video was captured in one of the facilities appointed by the government to receive suspected and diagnosed coronavirus patients
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...trewn-21353270

for what its worth;
    A Pandemic Is Now Unavoidable!!! Tens of Millions at Risk
    The grainy thumbnail document is from DHS and it is written in the tone that a pandemic is inevitable. The document is written for DHS agents in a manner so as to advise them how to minimize exposure. To re-emphasize, this document tells me that a pandemic is unavoidable in the United States.
    What does the term “pandemic” mean? The word pandemic comes from Latin and Greek. Pan means all or across the planet. Demos means people or population. So pandemic refers to any disease that spreads across to many populations. Most frequently, pandemic refers to influenza (flu) which is a virus and is highly contagious and possibly very deadly like the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918-1919.
    The origination of a virus is very simple. Animals, such as pigs (swine flu) and birds (avian flu) develop new viruses on a regular basis. At the point that an animal virus combines with a human virus, then the spread of the virus is imminent.
    https://thecommonsenseshow.com/consp...-millions-risk

Infected people seen dead in streets' of quarantined China Coronavirus city Wuhan
    Disturbing images of Wuhan residents dropping unresponsive to the floor have emerged on Instagram following the diseased Chinese city's coronavirus lockdown.
    Wuhan has been branded a “zombieland” by frantic locals after Chinese authorities told residents they are not allowed to leave yesterday morning.
    Pictures from inside the city paint an apocalyptic picture as medics patrol in hazmat suits and gas masks.
    In an upload direct from Wuhan, a man can be seen lying unresponsive on the floor as concerned individuals look on.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...reets-21345585

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Call for Public-Private Cooperation for Pandemic Preparedness and Response
    January 17, 2020 - The next severe pandemic will not only cause great illness and loss of life but could also trigger major cascading economic and societal consequences that could contribute greatly to global impact and suffering. Efforts to prevent such consequences or respond to them as they unfold will require unprecedented levels of collaboration between governments, international organizations, and the private sector.
    The Event 201 pandemic exercise, conducted on October 18, 2019 co-hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, vividly demonstrated a number of these important gaps in pandemic preparedness as well as some of the elements of the solutions between the public and private sectors that will be needed to fill them.
    http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.o...endations.html
    imagine that!

The flu kills tens of thousands of Americans every year, old, young, it's a equal opportunity killer and always present, we deal with it.
    This one seems to be much more reminiscent of the 1918 contagion that raged across the world, spread along with troops returning from a recently ended European war. As you know, I am always looking for some hidden truth, existent or not, so it'd not surprise me to find this virus to be laboratory manipulated to decimate Chinese as well as other populace, perhaps because the Chinese manufacturing economy has fallen by 25 percent or so recently, mebbe chicoms want to get rid of a few disposable containers (what globalists call working class people). This surely will not end well.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Why is it that it seems like all virus comes out of China? Where do these killer strains actually come from?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Why is it that it seems like all virus comes out of China? Where do these killer strains actually come from?

glad you asked

US Patent For ‘An Attenuated Coronavirus’ Filed In 2015 Was Granted In 2018
    We are being told that the coronavirus outbreak which is currently escalating at an exponential rate probably started with a snake. Perhaps that is true, but a lot of researchers are now pointing out some really odd “coincidences” regarding this outbreak. For example, China’s very first biosafety-level-4 lab is located just 20 miles away from where this outbreak supposedly originated. And a news report about this lab from a few years ago specifically stated that it would be “studying the pathogen that causes SARS”. Of course, SARS was caused by a coronavirus, and now a “new coronavirus” has been unleashed in the only Chinese city where coronavirus research was being conducted.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/co...anted-in-2018/

and closer to home....

Chicago Woman Diagnosed with China’s Coronavirus
    A Chicago woman who traveled to Wuhan, China, in December has been diagnosed with the deadly coronavirus, making her the second case in the United States, officials announced Friday.
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said is it monitoring 63 people across 22 states for possible signs of the killer virus.
    “CDC believes the immediate risk to the U.S. public is low at this time, but the situation is evolving rapidly,” Dr. Nancy Messonnier, the director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, said in a conference call with reporters.
    “We have our best people working on this problem,” Messonnier added.
    The federal public health agency confirmed the U.S.’s first case on Tuesday — an unidentified man who was hospitalized and quarantined near Seattle after returning from Wuhan.
    https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...s-coronavirus/

The Centers for Disease Creation and Proliferation I mean CDC are the same brilliant folks who dug up the 1918 flu strain from corpses in the Alaskan permafrost, and routinely manipulate far deadlier pathogens in their lovely labs strewn about the country. It's all very scientific. The CDC has their best people working on it so I feel safer already!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

They eat bat soup

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    glad you asked

US Patent For ‘An Attenuated Coronavirus’ Filed In 2015 Was Granted In 2018
    We are being told that the coronavirus outbreak which is currently escalating at an exponential rate probably started with a snake. Perhaps that is true, but a lot of researchers are now pointing out some really odd “coincidences” regarding this outbreak. For example, China’s very first biosafety-level-4 lab is located just 20 miles away from where this outbreak supposedly originated. And a news report about this lab from a few years ago specifically stated that it would be “studying the pathogen that causes SARS”. Of course, SARS was caused by a coronavirus, and now a “new coronavirus” has been unleashed in the only Chinese city where coronavirus research was being conducted.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/co...anted-in-2018/
    I find this hard to believe. It's one thing for a vector to be an endothermic vertebrate and spread to another endothermic vertebrate species, but to originate with an ectothermic vertebrate species and jump to an endothermic vertebrate species seems a little much.

I guess it might be possible, but this is the first time I've heard of this one.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Given the extreme measures the Asians go to in order to assure hygenic outdoor meat sales, I'm surprised they get sick at all.
    But seriously, I'm watching Contagion right now.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/108179...ockdown-china/

And now even more cities locked down.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Who knows whats really going on?

I strong doubt anything the Chicom govt tells us. Yesterday, some claiming inside info stated the actual infection count was not 1000 but 10,000.

Last nite, another report from some with "inside" info said the true count is closer to 350,000! Today I read that the infection is NOT corona virus but pneumonic plague.

Then I saw an article where the French are saying the whole thing is overblown and it's really not a bad outbreak.

The reports of it coming from bushmeat are probably a cover for an accidental release from a bio-weapon lab that is known to exist in Wuhan.

I think I'll just pop some vitamin C and see what happens.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post

I strong doubt anything the Chicom govt tells us. Yesterday, some claiming inside info stated the actual infection count was not 1000 but 10,000.

Last nite, another report from some with "inside" info said the true count is closer to 350,000! Today I read that the infection is NOT corona virus but pneumonic plague.

Then I saw an article where the French are saying the whole thing is overblown and it's really not a bad outbreak.

The reports of it coming from bushmeat are probably a cover for an accidental release from a bio-weapon lab that is known to exist in Wuhan.

A man after my own heart.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I find this hard to believe. It's one thing for a vector to be an endothermic vertebrate and spread to another endothermic vertebrate species, but to originate with an ectothermic vertebrate species and jump to an endothermic vertebrate species seems a little much.

I guess it might be possible, but this is the first time I've heard of this one.
    I agree with you for the most part, however we're talking about a culture that has eaten anything that moved, often while still alive, for 5000 years. You figure they'd know by now what can be eaten safely.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post

Well if it's the plague then we know why it spreads so fast and is so deadly. A bacillus will infect a cell and destroy it, and its waste products will poison the host so a bacteria has a dual mode of attack, a virus just destroys cells as it forces the host cell to replicate said virus.

They're running out of masks in Asia, but the typical virus is so small you can line 10 of them up end to end and pass them thru the average pore in a condom, and they think a dust respirator is going to help.

Uyghurs: Chinese Concentration Camp Prisoners at High Risk for Coronavirus
    Human rights activists have issued warnings that the novel coronavirus that originated in Wuhan, China, could pose a dire threat to prisoners in western China’s Muslim concentration camps, Radio Free Asia (RFA) noted on Thursday.

China is currently believed to be housing as many as 3 million Uyghurs, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, and other Muslim ethnic minorities in over a thousand concentration camps in western Xinjiang province. There, survivors say they are subject to a litany of human rights atrocities, from sexual torture such as rape, forced sterilization, and forced abortion to traditional torture such as electroshock and sleep deprivation. Others have testified to being forced into slave labor, the fruits of which ended up in part in American stores.

Beijing has repeatedly called the camps “vocational training centers” and insisted that they are educational facilities where unskilled workers develop talents they can use to find jobs in the Chinese market. With jobs, Communist Party leaders have argued, Muslims will be less likely to be attracted to jihadist groups. Relatives of those imprisoned dispute this claim, identifying many prisoners who had successful careers before disappearing into the camps.
    https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...k-coronavirus/

wondered when this would take place, going to do a lot of the dirty work for the chicoms

Well, if it can take 2 weeks to show symptoms, what we see now is illness from 2 weeks ago. Millions of people have done some serious moving around in that time. As another poster said, the airplane is a gamechanger.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Well, if it can take 2 weeks to show symptoms, what we see now is illness from 2 weeks ago. Millions of people have done some serious moving around in that time. As another poster said, the airplane is a gamechanger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA8vlrebVXU

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    They eat bat soup
    and scorpions, spiders, snakes. i've alaways heard there was nothing a cajun would'nt eat. but i believe the asians can top them..

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    and scorpions, spiders, snakes. i've alaways heard there was nothing a cajun would'nt eat. but i believe the asians can top them..
    They also like to eat the parts of fish that we call garbage

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    True. To be fair, though, the Cajuns never experienced mass famines that starved literally millions of men, women and children to death. So if someone has a long history of epic famines and loss of life, I can kinda understand a culture that makes EVERYTHING fair game for a food source. There's a joke among the other Asians "The only thing with four legs that a Chinese won't eat is ... the table".

The last sentence....

China says coronavirus can spread before symptoms show — calling into question US containment strategy
    (CNN) — China’s health minister Ma Xiaowei had some very bad news Sunday about the Wuhan coronavirus: He said people can spread it before they have symptoms.
    “This is a game-changer,” said Dr. William Schaffner, a longtime adviser to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    It’s much harder to contain a virus — to track down a patient’s contacts and quarantine them immediately — if the patient was spreading the disease for weeks before they even realized they had it.
    “It means the infection is much more contagious than we originally thought,” said Schaffner, an infectious disease specialist at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. “This is worse than we anticipated.”
    A spokesperson for the CDC was not immediately available for comment on Sunday.
    https://q13fox.com/2020/01/26/china-...ment-strategy/

Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak?
    This is extremely fascinating because this pandemic simulation exercise of coronavirus took place about 6 weeks before the first illness from the coronavirus was actually reported in Wuhan, China. That is one hell of a coincidence if you believe in that sort of thing. Another fascinating connection is the fact that not only did the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation participate in and help set up the pandemic simulation of a coronavirus outbreak, but they just so happen to fund the group who owns the patent to the deadly coronavirus and are already working on a vaccine to solve the current crisis. Again, an incredible coincidence…
    https://www.activistpost.com/2020/01...shock-you.html
    odd bedfellows

Pneumonic Plague
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...eumonic-plague
    good info on plague

It's being reported that the first cases were reported much earlier than Dec 31st or whatever it is. Also that Wuhan is a college town, and with the lunar new year festival being so popular, students were given holiday to travel home before the outbreak was well publicised, taking the virus with them to whatever their home towns are. Then add the fact it may take 14 days or so for the symptoms to appear and yet the infected are contagious from the git go, this means the efforts to stop the contagion are a bit too late. Quarantine can help slow the spread a bit but it's already in the wild. I read somewhere Putin stopped all flights from China, while we and the rest of the world haven't. I also see airports are using thermometers to check passengers for fever, nice, but as said, you have it and can spread it before the fever shows up. If you're the praying sort, these people could really use our prayers.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-26-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast