Thread: Best way to ship ammo

Best way to ship ammo

I am trying to send a friend in TX my Mossberg 12 ga. pump and, in a separate box, the assorted choke tubes and some steel shotshells. The box for the tubes and shells is about 5" x 6" x 10" so it isn't too big or heavy.
    What I need to know is HOW to ship it to him and the best carrier to use.
    I have never shipped ammunition anywhere before and don't know how, or with whom, to proceed.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

You can do it thru either UPS or Fedex...they have a form to fill out about ammo being in the shipment.

It's no big deal (yet) just package it up, take it into one of their shipping sites, fill out the form(s)...pay the confiscatory shipping fee.

Done and Done.

Edited to add...any shipment including ammo must have an ORM-D sticker...stupid regulations...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 03-15-2024 at 01:44 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!