Thread: So, what would YOU do if Democrats riot near you?

So, what would YOU do if Democrats riot near you?

I hate it when Democrats use the excuse that 'there will be riots' if Trump wins as an excuse to NOT elect him.

WTF? Trump or Republicans are not creating the riots. The Democrats are. If the Democrats just didn't RIOT (like they did in the Summer of Love) then we wouldn't have the death and destruction. It's the ultimate mafia threat, "do what we want or there will be violence' crap. Frankly I'm sick of it (more so than ever before).

In the last "St. Floyd" riots, my buddy was sitting in a lawn chair in his front yard with a 12 gauge Benelli M4 shotgun, because the fires and riots were getting closer and closer. I'm pretty sure everyone here would use their 2A rights to defend their lives and their property from the hordes. I'm just curious if we will see anything like that after the Nov elections.

1) Do you think the leftists will make good on their promise to riot? or will there just be more pussy hat screaming at the sky protests that don't escalate into violence?
    2) I'm pretty sure that the Liberal MEDIA and the Democrats will have a meltdown that we've lost our 'democracy' but any predictions as to what dirty tricks they will do?

Just wondering if y'all were pondering it like I do. I'm in a solid BLUE state sadly, but luckily I'm not in a riot prone area. I feel bad for the folks in the big cities though.

Batten down the hatches and prepare to repel boarders!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    In this area I view a democrat riot the same way I do a flood, if we have one here the rest of you are going to be having much worse problems.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I would love to see an Israeli response to rioters and looters. I would love to see a sign in a store window like I used to see as a child growing up in Brooklyn NY - "LOOTERS WILL BE SHOT". Looting and rioting would end quickly but unfortunately these days police and any other person using force on force would be strung up by the burning store loving news media.

If police could carry a special pistol loaded with blanks, they could fire a "warning shot" which would make the protected rioters scatter very quickly. Then any follow up would be lethal. Yes, I am one sick person, sick of criminals running the asylum.

My state doesn't allow warning shots... Sorry rioters, head-shots are mandated by state law.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    My state doesn't allow warning shots... Sorry rioters, head-shots are mandated by state law.

BISHOP
    My response will be followed by: "I was in fear for my life, officer!"
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post

Ah. music to my ears.....

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Batten down the hatches and prepare to repel boarders!
    I live on a dead-end street in an unincorporated area outside of city limits. If any were to come down our street, it is very likely the malcontents would be greeted in much the same manner the McCluskey's greeted those "demonstrators" in St. Louis a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    My response will be followed by: "I was in fear for my life, officer!"
    Agreed ! Or, say nothing until your lawyer is present.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    I live on a dead-end street in an unincorporated area outside of city limits...
    Our place? First, you turn off the state highway onto a private road.
    About a mile down it makes a curve, then after 1/2 a mile you'll see a dead end road, which Ts into it.
    That one goes back into a valley between the ridge lines, our neighbors (really nice older couple) have a gate toward the front on the left side.
    Our gate is another 1/2 mile back on the right side, just before the dead end.

Anybody shows up out here is either completely lost or seriously stupid.

Completely lost gets directions, then a smile and a wave as they drive off.

Seriously stupid is in for a BAD time - my SOCOM 16 has the wood stock and Julie's is the synthetic.

Still haven't decided to go with EOtechs or some other sight...

REALLY need to get a better cell phone or digital camera first

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Remember the LA riots? The Koreans had AR15's waiting on the rooftops even back then, nobody fucked with them after a couple shots...Same with the few Israelis that got to the community arms locker. Love the M1A's NoBeard, I got one myself years ago have yet to shoot it. I really need to sight in the Springfield mount and add a scope. They reach out and touch someone. I'd probably set up the M1919A4/A6 on the MAg58 tripod for group fun if they got this far into the country. Either the M1, G3 or PSL with PSO-1 will be long distance single work.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 04-07-2024 at 01:04 AM.

This reminds me of something I saw during Mr. Peanut (Jimmy Carter) administration......
    There were Cuban Boat Lift illegals being held at Fort Chaffee in Arkansas .
    They started a violent riot after learning they were going to be deported back to Cuba. Lots of burning and damaging of Fed property.

There was some big city reporter, obviously uncomfortable being out there in fly over country.
    He saw an old man sitting on his porch across the street from the riot, rocking in a rocking chair and holding a shotgun.
    The reporter walked over to ask him what he thought about all that, and why the shotgun.

The old man casually said that they could do whatever they wanted to do over there , but if they came on his property.....he suddenly leaned forward right in the reporters face and said..."If they come on my yard, I'll stack em up like cord wood.".

The reporter got a shocked look on his face and beat a fast retreat.

I always thought that was the right idea.
    Truth is, the Lefty Antifa/BLM goons are just smart enough to understand that they can riot all they want in Lefty big cities, but doing so out in fly over gun country is definitely contraindicated for health reasons.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post
    This reminds me of something I saw during Mr. Peanut (Jimmy Carter) administration......
    There were Cuban Boat Lift illegals being held at Fort Chaffee in Arkansas .
    They started a violent riot after learning they were going to be deported back to Cuba. Lots of burning and damaging of Fed property.

There was some big city reporter, obviously uncomfortable being out there in fly over country.
    He saw an old man sitting on his porch across the street from the riot, rocking in a rocking chair and holding a shotgun.
    The reporter walked over to ask him what he thought about all that, and why the shotgun.

The old man casually said that they could do whatever they wanted to do over there , but if they came on his property.....he suddenly leaned forward right in the reporters face and said..."If they come on my yard, I'll stack em up like cord wood.".

The reporter got a shocked look on his face and beat a fast retreat.

Truth is, the Lefty Antifa/BLM goons are just smart enough to understand that they can riot all they want in Lefty big cities, but doing so out in fly over gun country is definitely contraindicated for health reasons.

"Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post
    I don't remember where this came from but it fits in with that above. "The dead don't fight back."
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I don't remember where this came from but it fits in with that above. "The dead don't fight back."
    Heh...tell that to Rick Grimes.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Sadly, the Dead may not fight back ... but they DO vote Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Heh...tell that to Rick Grimes.
    Who??

Who??
    https://walkingdead.fandom.com/wiki/..._(TV_Universe)

That is a type of show I never watch.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

That is a type of show I never watch.
    It was pretty good in the beginning but them got really stupid. Much like Falling skies scifi was, good in the beginning then so stupid you couldn't watch the end. I remember one part of the Walking Dead where they were at a CDC type center with humvees, M249's. M60's laying around, Did they take em with them? Nope just stupid hunting rifles and a friggen camper they already had, that's when I said this is getting stupid.