Thread: Who pays for these Left Wing Activists?

Who pays for these Left Wing Activists?

I mean we have these full time employees who are paid to fly all over the country and riot. Who pays these people?

BTW, since I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, I actually see job listings where the job is 'activist/protestor' in the job listings. Yep, they get PAID to show up. And yet whenever there is a crowd for TRUMP or Republicans (the damned Democrats insult us and call US 'paid actors'). Accusing OTHERS of doing exactly what THEY are doing is probably the most aggravating thing the Democrats do IMHO.

But back to point. Just trying to figure out why the LEFT has so many insane commie BILLIONAIRES who are willing to put their money where their mouth is, and there are few if no CONSERVATIVE billionaires (other than Trump) who are willing to walk the walk. Personally I think the traits of the 'conservative person' (aka) the desire to be left alone, to obey the law, to not burn everything down .... really works against us. They KNOW we have principles and don't want to destroy our communities and they do.

Just hunkering down, armed, isn't going to do anything to help society fight back against these demons. I think that's what they are counting on.

Anyways, thanks for letting me rant.

There's a movie in theaters right now: Civil War. I have it on authority that it's good, though I've not seen it yet.

And, if I may take issue with your thread title, I would hasten to mention you answered your own question in the body...all those "insane commie billionaires"...

So I chose to answer the question you were really asking.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Crowder covered some of the funding yesterday as far as the pro Palestine campus protests
    About the 35 min mark
    Rumble
    https://rumble.com/v4r3ihw-columbia-...s-campuse.html
    Youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frcs1gsp47U
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe